Patch Notes 1.7.1

« Older   Newer »

1. Red334

User deleted

I agree a full reset will be the only way but also fixing it so only latest update is available also

2. Toxic Wolfhound

User deleted

The update won't be available for awhile, patch notes are released, then a beta trial will go forward, then if all is well, the patch will release :)

Group

Status
    Morto
    Love this game and the dev team, keep up the great work guys!!! Oh also, if you could keep the in-app purchases the way they are then I know we'd all be eternally grateful :) Most games have a predatory system, please dont adopt the same mentality.

And if you could give us any update on how you're doing as far as updates are concerned so we know a ballpark estimate on when we can expect them, I know we would all be appreciative.

Again, Thanks for the sweet juicy game Exilium!!! 😫👌
    Keep up the great work

4. Samo Lol

User deleted

When is comming this patch ?

5. Slothius

User deleted

Gee I was hoping for a fix as to why progress doesn't carry over between 2 devices on the same account.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Thank you for a great game.
    I am excited for the update!
    If there is a reset what happens with achievements and rewards?
    I don't want to lose my Emblems!

7. Toxic Wolfhound

User deleted

They said that we will not lose our characters and that our old characters will be available in offline mode, but there will be full resets for the new season starts

8. Igor luiz

User deleted

What data att?!!!

9. Farofox

User deleted

Vai sair hoje esse Path?? Ou essa data e apenas atualização do que vai vim???

10. Red334

User deleted

Things are looking up excellent job guys

11. VikingDeathCult

User deleted

I can't wait for this patch. It's going to be like a whole new game and I'm psyched. You guys are doing a great job in making this game and in keeping it not p2w.

-VikingDeathCult aka Stephen Shuford

Group

Status
    Morto
    Thanks mate!

Group

Status
    Morto
    While i feel sad about the GEMS problems, i must agree with it for the challenge aspect. how can you give a challenging and interesting content to people who oneshot everything?
    Then how can you give an interesting challenge to new player if there only hope to clean content is to do hundreds of millions dmg like me and some others because the dev pleased the old player database by introducing boss with billions of life and dmg?

Yes, reset seem a good alternative. simple and fair. For offline player like me (Half of my online character were deleted because of the fucked up save system..) the challenge will be different as i will have to fight against the urge of using my pre-patch items... However, if that bring more challenges then im fine with it and ready to recycle/sell all of them.

However the things i wanted so bad but i disagree a bit is the ability to add socket to items. Grinding for this perfect 4/6 socket gear was a great satisfaction/Frustration. I loved that emotional Rollercoaster of droping a potential Leonida ardor, identify it and see a 6 socket..clerical warrior (Rage on..) then drop another one 2min later, identify it, 0 socket Leonida...(even more rage...).
    Now, any items dropped will be in time a perfect gear. Basically, the real endgame that was about grinding that perfect gear will be litteraly accessible easily no matter the drop rate of the devil finger.
    For me, that grind for perfect gear was a very motivating. My second 6sockets DS drop was big joy. Now, i see my 3 others 1-2 socket DS as future 6S and that make me "meh".
    Only if there is a percent chance of success for cumulative socket and a risk of destroying the item in the process could make the things interesting again.

Finally, on the upgrade Epic to Leg.. my 2 12-14% storm on hit ring will cheese the game even more than Multimissile/Multishoot..once Leg, and infused together for a 26% storm on hit...x2..game will be done..
    have you tried these things? Storm on hit is ridiculously OP, killing the CPU/GPU as well..

14. Toxic Wolfhound

User deleted

Dude, I personally think the devil fingers will only randomise your sockets on the gear, I don't think it will he a garuntee 4 or 6s automatically, something like the socket orbs from path of exile, with the random change aspect, could be much more fun that way :)

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Toxic Wolfhound @ 27/1/2020, 13:38) 
    Dude, I personally think the devil fingers will only randomise your sockets on the gear, I don't think it will he a garuntee 4 or 6s automatically, something like the socket orbs from path of exile, with the random change aspect, could be much more fun that way :)

Well i was not thinking of 4 to 6 automatic but more like each finger infused add a new socket.

I will be fine with that with for example the following ratio:
    First= 75%
    2nd = 60
    3rd = 50
    4 = 25
    5 = 15
    6 = 5

or a 80-70-60-50-30-10 and eventually a chace to broke item starting at the 4th socket

140 replies since 23/1/2020, 19:22   162111 views