« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Nice update devs! <3

Group

Status
    Morto
    Здравствуйте . У меня проблема! С момента выхода обновления, как обновил игру и по сей день я не разу не выбил красную вещь, я уже все изфармил до дыр , и волшебная находка 23,5 к... У меня уже скоро полностью полоска в астрале будет прокачана, а красную вещь не как выбить не могу... Может у вас там что-то сломалось?! Ну я уже не знаю что думать , больше 100 заходов только сегодня в башню магов на 2 последних уровня ... Не как не хочет дропать красные вещи...((( Помогите, я уже все вдоль и поперек профармил большое количество раз((( у людей на форуме уже комплекты , а у меня баранка и дропать не хочет ...уже пытать устал(((

Group

Status
    Morto
    Do we have any info on when the IOS update will be available?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello Anima Devs :)

I am proud and happy for the dev team for this great update. The sceneries are great, first we have the swamp, then to the north we have ice, to the south we have the desert, the mage tower, and further south we have what seems like hell. Love all the new areas.

About the difficulty, I'm still at the Cerberus boss and can't beat it yet. I guess this means I need a full T6 gear now and that's good as I have reason to farm them.

The Astralium is an excellent and welcome addition and it gives us flexibility more options to develop and make our toons stronger.

I love that we have more gears to collect now and it makes me excited to get a T6 Astral gear. So far no luck yet getting what I need though!

About the new items in the shop, I am still waiting for an inventory expansion, now that we have so much more gears to collect. It is great though that the pets don't consume an inventory slot anymore. I hope the we can do the same for the Forbidden Keys...

About the new soundtrack, this is where the weakest link of this otherwise great update is. While the new areas inspire me to farm, I reluctantly go back to the older maps anyway because the old soundtracks are much much better. If we compare old from new, the old soundtracks are solid 10/10 while the new soundtracks are 2/10.

Last thing that can be improved upon are monster diversity and monster skills. So far the difficulty increase seems like an increase in health, armor, and damage of monsters. Maybe we make them do skills. For example, maybe we can make the Dark Knight monsters do Double Attack, Bash, even Whirlwind and Revolving Shields for King Nepta maybe? :)

That's my opinion on this update so far. I rate it 9/10. The -1 is from the new soundtracks. :D

Group

Status
    Morto
    What abaut lost levels and equipment from characters sombody know something ?

Dark Lord

Group

Status
    Morto
    Did you PM GM?
    About IT?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Devs, can u add full changelist to the mainmenu? Or link to full patchnote with full info about? Its very useful for all, who has no time to read all topics on forum. At list, add it in 1 post, not patch review, but full list of changes.

ᵉˡⁱᵗᵉ ᴄᴀᴏs ᵗʳᵘᵉ

Group

Status
    Morto
    what is this item for?
    Attached Image
    FB_IMG_1593739407451

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Its a new wing cosmetic that you open up at the shop.

10. gfgfgf

User deleted

why i cant yet update anima ?

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Do you have IOS? If so, its not ready to go live yet.

12. Phong

User deleted

Everything is fine till new update 2.0.1 released, cool gameplay replaced by pay-to-win gameplay, all benefits of free & offline users cut off. Now I'm stuck & could not downgrade to 1.7.5 because I'm offline player totally.

Updated: upgraded to 2.0.2 but error of Trials of Gods without rewards in Platinum round still not fixed as promised in your Facebook post (facebook.com/thegameanima/posts/644083276186148) , too disappointed

Dungeon Crawler

Group

Status
    Morto
    to play offline, simply logout in the main startup screen and your offline characters should be there... mine are ;)

Group

Status
    Morto
    I think the gold rate has been too much lowered since the new update...
    T10 + emblem of greed + topaze ---> 30k/kill
    Gold is again restricting.
    Feel sad.

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    The game was too easy before, now its challenging.

65 replies since 27/6/2020, 00:39   95766 views