Purchase TUTORIAL

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    AnimA is completely free and is NOT pay to win.

However, it is possible to buy wings, pets and other things in our store (chest symbol at the top).

When making a purchase, remember to check your in-game email! Some purchased items may end up there.

Watch our

VIDEO TUTORIAL:

2. Zapher

User deleted

Greetings. I purchased the gift of the demons gift pack which included the two extra tabs for storage in the stash. I received the three weapons and character slots but my stash says I still need to pay for the two additional stash tabs.

3. SA_Jay

User deleted

I have the exact same issue as Zapher. Did not receive my stash slots and have had no response from support

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hi, I am running into the same issue. I purchased the starter pack but I did not get the extra slots.

5. Vert Xavier

User deleted

Should have been more clearer in your Gift of the Demon Pack that the additional two tabs is for Tab #2 & #3 only but it's pointless since Ive already gotten the Starter Pack and I'd rather purchase the Wings & Fenrir separately. I've sent an email regarding this issue & demanded for a refund since 7th April but I'm yet to get any response.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I’m in the same boat. No response at all since my original inquiry.

7. Vert Xavier

User deleted

I'm demanding a refund via Google Pay. They're trying to help me with this issue.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Sir i purchased the gift of the demon starter pack and i have recieve absolutely nothing, my balance has been deducted tho, pls check it

Group

Status
    Morto
    I purchased the Hero pack and i hace recive nothing, Pls check.
    My user id: mGclezaQWhOuAuH8nUp95vePrjx1

Group

Status
    Morto
    Je viens d’acheter le pack du démon. Je n’ai pas reçu l’arme... pouvez-vous remédier au problème svp ?

Group

Status
    Morto
    I also purchased the demon starter pack and I tell you what that chest is as tall as my character and I won't mind if you want to give me even more extra tabs cuz I'm sure I'll get those two. Matter of fact my tune is of such a high-level now if, After I log out of the game for the day, I my avatar wanted to put its stuff out on the ground just outside of it and move right into the trunk. I'm pretty sure that if anybody Jack's that stuff they will wish they hadn't. 😈

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello
    I made a purchase of the infusion package on May 26th via pix on Google playe and until today I have not received the items. Please message me!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Привет,купил пакет с крильями и с питомцем,и нечего не получил
    Id U89CkuPWbYRxXwqOvYmVtvY542h1

12 replies since 4/7/2020, 10:19   4091 views