Change difficulty TUTORIAL

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    hello, i bought a champion pack and i didn't get the rewards from it. I wrote to the support so far no one has replied so I'm going here.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_2023-03-13-10-47-19-632_com.ExiliumGame

Group

Status
    Morto
    Approx. I already know what I have to do and I probably won't do it because on r3 it can't kill mobs, let alone r5 .... I ASK WHY WHEN PURCHASING THE PACKAGE THE HERO WASN'T INFORMED THAT SUCH REQUIREMENTS NEEDED TO BE FULFILLED + FIRST PAY AND IF YOU DON'T GET IT, YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING?????????What now ? I will not be able to complete this challenge and you have played and I have nothing from it ... such things are clearly informed before the purchase

Group

Status
    Morto
    The new patch addes maps and a new endboss, Kraahl is no longer the endboss, after you defeat Kraahl you get a quest to go to a new location (read the quest text) it tells you to go to the map to travel to " Baldur's Heights" go to the dock there and use the ship to go to the new zones. its abit odd.....

4. Anthony faneitez

User deleted

I kill the BOSS kraahl in hell but I can not continue to next level.! what can I do..?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Go to the teleporter, on the map, there is a ship icon just north west of the town, go there, then move to the dock on that map and this will bring you to a new zone.

6. Anthony faneitez

User deleted

I did that and still can not change the mods..!
    I don't know what can I do ..!

Group

Status
    Morto
    You need to complete the new zones with a new boss before you can change difficulty. all new zones are ice zones with a new town.

8. Anthony faneitez

User deleted

That is the problem because the new zone are still locks..! After I kill Kraahl the new zone do not unlocks.!

9. Anthony faneitez

User deleted

I have the same problem.!

Group

Status
    Morto
    I have been waiting to run into kraal and I beat him on this normal mode. I'm 1 hitting every mob I see. Trying to change difficulty.

I too am using a seasonal player. Not sure if that matter.

I went to the waypoint and no option appears after I restarted the game either.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Okay got it. I finished the Iceland's
    Defeated ra'gaath (spelling?)
    And now hard is unlocked.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I cant change ... i've Got 102 lvl... multikill last boss ... and i cant change Mode:(
    I cant ending quest redemption to...
    Its some bug ?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20230507_123815_Anima

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello all. I've just beaten Kraal @ Hellmouth 4 in Blacklands for HARD difficulty, exited game completely and restarted game, but can't change from HARD to NIGHTMARE. I am able to change from HARD to NORMAL, and back again. Just not NIGHTMARE. Is something broken? Or am I missing something?

Group
    Awaiting validation

Status
    Morto
    I am playing the game on my pc using bluestacks emulator. I have kill Kraahl but when i open the waypoin map i don't have the "button" to change the difficulty. Any suggestion if i made something wrong? I use the latest version of the game i think. 3.1.0.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello Garson,

Khraal no longer is the last boss, after khraal you get a new quest leading you to a waypoint just nortwest of town, at this waypoint theres a dock allowing travel to the north, a whole new adventure awaits! Completing the north winter zones allows for increasing difficulty.

31 replies since 4/7/2020, 10:42   13730 views