Tier TUTORIAL

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (TNTJUGGALO @ 4/8/2022, 06:19) 
    Thanks

Alright then my other question would be, can you get 2 or more of the same item? Like 2 of the same edona ring or necklace so their different tiers? Or should I maybe get rid of one so the game can generate it again with hopefully a different tier.

You can get two of the same tier same item, but you only get the set benefit from one of them, even if you can equip both at the same time. (Only applies to rings, since there are two equipment slots for rings, and only one equipment slot for every other item.)

Group

Status
    Morto
    Как качать перса до 2500лвл

Group

Status
    Morto
    With the event ring you can now have event ring plus t6 endons ring and t5 endons amulet and get the boost two times can work with other set items To if its a t5 t6

4. Eowulf

User deleted

Greetings All

I downloaded the game yesterday and made a lot of progress but my character would not save.. I had selected "seasonal" as it would have been nice to play with others. Just before I was going to uninstall I found non-seasonal characters do save. Can anyone shed light on how seasonal characters work? A lot more documentatiom would help.

Secondly, how does one make pyrite? Do you have to wait until you have reincarnated 4 times (message says T4 item required at forge).

Group

Status
    Morto
    No idea why seasonal char didn’t save.

Pyrite is obtained from recycling purple gear or from random monster drops.

19 replies since 21/7/2020, 09:05   10620 views