Group

Status
    Morto
    Me too.

Witchin' Warrior

Group

Status
    Morto
    5) New “Winter Holidays” achievement and reward!

The achievement is to log in the game?
    Was hoping for a bonus dungeon. Even more after sadly finding out that the halloween dungeon was removed.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Agreed. It feels like the update took away content. I now have less pets, less wings, less gold, less maps to play because Halloween map is gone. Also less functionality zoo knickknacks. Maybe it was an intentional nerf?

* no knock back...stupid autocorrect.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I tested knock back in the arena and it works for me.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hi guys, after upgrading to the latest version, the green legendary items sets bonuses aren't working anymore: sets show the + ability bonus on the items, marked yellow as usual, but the ability points are not added to the points on the ability tree. I had tested chaos set, edona's set, Lehander's set, and it happens with all this three. I guess the reportings of this issue are already numerous, fix it please!

Group

Status
    Morto
    I don't understand "season" term... Can anyone enlighten me? How long will a season last? Will seasonal characters be deleted after season end?

Group

Status
    Morto
    We aren't sure yet. My guess is we will keep the character and hopefully we will be able to share equipment between all characters at that time. However the devs have not said anything so far.

The devs know how long of a grind it is to level a character so I don't see them deleting our seasonal characters maybe we will be able to use our seasonal character for season 2. Otherwise we will be buying lots of character slots.

Group

Status
    Morto
    hello yesterday i minimized the game on my pyhonbe when i reopened it myt lvl 159 offline char was gone and didnt come back i searched my phone the profile is still there but says 0kb size can you tell me what happened and how i can get the chaqr back plz

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hmmm, it would be easy for us to understand your situation if you send pics.

Group

Status
    Morto
    If things were like Hero Siege thier seasonal toons go to non seasonal after a season and can trade with other players that are non seasonal and said players other non seasoned toons also. So maybe they will take that route.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hi there! And when will there be any update for steam anima !?

Group

Status
    Morto
    rly great game!! Do yo planing to add more social aspects, like guilds and their activities ( guild dungeons, guild bosses, some guild`s talent tree) ?

41 replies since 27/11/2020, 22:10   10426 views