« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    Hi AnimA Heroes!

🔥 We are uploading the new public update (v1.4.4) 🔥

As always, we await Google's validation times.

--------------------------------
    IMPORTANT MESSAGE ONLY FOR BETA TESTERS:

if you want to download the new version, you must follow these two steps:

1) press the "leave the program" button on this link: https://play.google.com/apps/internaltest/...751702666370322

2) uninstall your current AnimA version and install the new one (v1.4.4) from the Google PlayStore. Your Beta testing progresses won't be lost.
    --------------------------------

PATCH NOTES:

+ Negative stats after death bug has been fixed
    + New key dungeon completion system
    + Death screen added in the key dungeons
    + Minor Fix on Bosses
    + Rollback bug has been fixed
    + Introduction of a double check system for in-game purchase
    + Now you can destory the undroppable items
    + Introduction of Legendary items winners of the - AnimA, Make Your Own Legendary - March 23, 2019 Contest

Regards,

AnimA Team

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 16/11/2019, 04:31

2. Ėman Vspin

User deleted

It is ok now to download the game?

3. Ėman Vspin

User deleted

Hi sir why the damage are NERF? Sir when is are reward will be send? Eheheh.. also when is my weapon UNIQUE STATS will be fix or send 😋😊😋.. thank you for all.. love this game alot.

4. Chunhua LI

User deleted

I forgot how many times my savings got lost. one hour ago, My saving lost once again.

5. Chunhua LI

User deleted

anyway, I love this game. you did a great work.

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    Hi Chunhua LI! We are very sorry for that :/ Do you have the 1.4.4 version?

7. Valcros

User deleted

I also unistalled beta and installed 1.4.4. I works better saving than 1.4 but still has some issues. For example yesterday I started as 17 and played till 21. Quit game through options and the closed game. When I entered again I was back to 17.
    Also I lost the vitality elixir that a quest gives and I do not have a way to recover it

8. ALEXANDRE JUNIOR

User deleted

I also lose my progress ,even in 1.4.4 version ,my hero was level 23 a few hours ago ,I enter now and my hero is level 20 , lost a mace that increase my magic finding ,and a shield that increase my magic finding ,and have a duplicated sword on the stash .😠
    The unique and secure way to save my items is ,depositing then on my stash ,but my hero will constantly losing levels ,and my hero equipments will constantly be duplicated , because of these bug .😠

The cloud save system is not working properly ,I think you should disable the auto RETRIEVING CHARACTER DATA ,you should put a load data button ,and a upload data button also .
    The upload of the save ,and the load of the save ,should be manually not automatically , making manually will prevent the actual CLOUD SAVE problem ,for some reason the upload of the save is not working ,the CLOUD SAVE ,is stuck in a old save file ,and when you enter the game the game will automatically load the old cloud save data ,and overwrite you actual save , making you lose your progress .

9. Italo Silva

User deleted

Good night! I bought a Gift worth 4.49 and had to format the smartphone. After downloading the game, I realized my Gift is gone. Can you help?

10. Chunhua LI

User deleted

Hi anima team,
    it happened when I was playing the game under 1.40. the manual save option stop working without notifications. I quite the game and upgrade the game to 1.44. I realized my progress got lost. I will see if the 1.44 has saving issue. at this moment, it works good. great job!

11. Ėman Vspin

User deleted

Hi the drop rate is change.. so hard to find legendary so low rate even in high magic find and high reincarnation level... also no INFUSE CORE DROPS.. the game needs to be fun and productive but the rate are so low.. one player try 5000 magic find and he found only 3 LEGENDARY ITEMS.. pls fix this issue.. we want it to be fun and not suffering with low rates and full of bugs and gameplay issue and zero chance in INFUSED CORE..HOPE YOU FIX this unbalance with drop rates and missing skill items...
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191117-112803_Facebook

12. Valcros

User deleted

Seems I found a way to prevent progress loss while this issue is solved.
    When you end playing you need to quit using the option's menu and then when you are in the main screen, reload your char again. This way seems to force the save state in the cloud

13. Korozja

User deleted

Yep. As far as i can see Autosave is only when you leave game by "quit" Button not by killing app. To not lose you progess remember to often to manual save. That should prevent you from loosing lvl nad items.

Suggestion for devs:
    Prepare autosave that will trigger while:
    - entering portal (next lvl/town)
    - leaving shop/stash/alchemist
    - autosave while minimalizing game window

That should prevent from char rollback. For me many ppl kill app or minimalize it and leave it for some Time. That why they return to last save...

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    Hi Guys. We apologize again for the drawbacks you found. I will try to answer all the points you have raised.

Purchase: the purchase is saved on your Google account, so don't worry, it can't be lost. Try these steps:

1) check your Google PlayStore account is the same with which you bought the in app purchase

2) log in making sure you are connected to the internet, get in the game, open the stash, quit the game, re-enter the game

3) If step 2 does not work, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

4) If step 3 does not work, contact us again via facebook message or by email ([email protected])

-------------------------

Lost progresses: first of all, have you updated the Google PlayGames to the November 6 update? Sadly, most of the saving problems were caused by bad data management by Google PlayGames and not by our code. If you play on multiple devices, make sure you are online when you last save before leaving the game. The system is already equipped with a auto-saving system, which acts when:

- you enter a new level;
    - you go back in town.

We will add the auto-saving even after talking to the NPCs (thanks Korozja)

The problems so far have arisen because of the data management by Google, with a backup system that automatically reset the character to a previous state. The advice given by Valcros can be very useful (thanks Valcros): once you exit the game using the quit button, you enter again without closing the application.

Sorry for these inconveniences; when we have a higher budget, we'll move everything to servers and have the chance to make backups of your characters ourselves. We will try to do our best.

Thanks,

Alex

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 17/11/2019, 15:53

15. Valcros

User deleted

Thanks for your answer Alex.
    Is there any way I can recover that vitality elixir given by one of the quests? Alex - AnimA Team

26 replies since 16/11/2019, 01:55   3726 views