AnimA ARPG NEW PUBLIC UPDATE v1.4.4

« Older   Newer »

1. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

Roll back fixed this patch? Nope only worse. This is level 90 right but it was 126 before update. Want clear proof it rolled back?
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_081231

2. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

Achievement after reaching 100 completed . I also have another 1 showing 5 skills reaching 20 which is impossible for a lvl 90
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_081240

3. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

Please i love this game i love the work you guys make but this is cruel. It disheartens players. Compensation please. PLEASE. Time and effort getting equipmemts we want and items we got all for naught.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_081632

4. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

Clearly only 4/5 lvl 20 skills after rollback. Atleast reset the achievements for the rolled back characters. Or maybe send us compensation for these achievements specially the one from reaching level 100 finishing r4 that gives you infused core
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_081622

5. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

R4 but achievements say
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_083340

6. Neil Obado Baja

User deleted

Sorry im ranting a lot but you do know there is no way were getting infused cores yet right and all those missing achievement rewards + equipments ive looted before getting decimated to this pathetic self i got after some levels
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191118_083406

7. Chunhua LI

User deleted

Hi Alex,
    My progress lost again in 1.44. I have installed latest google play games and pressed manual save button in game before i quite. not sure why level rolled back from 101 to 79. when I reopen the game the level changed to 80. :( I'm disappointed

8. Chunhua LI

User deleted

Not only the level are rolled back, but all my items in stash and achivements which have not been claimed are removed. Why?

9. ALEXANDRE JUNIOR

User deleted

Here is a picture of Manually Exporting Save Data the solution of all the saving problem (EXILED KINGDOMS )
    Attached Image
    IMG_20191117_223256

10. Chunhua LI

User deleted

Hi Amina team,
    i'm thinking that my progress was not lost,but it was over writted. suggesting to add timestamp when the program sending the saving request.

11. Valcros

User deleted

I believe that the game autosaving should be triggered each time you loot something

12. ALEXANDRE JUNIOR

User deleted

Good idea Valcros ,like Dark Souls , every single thing that you do on the game trigger the auto save .

26 replies since 16/11/2019, 01:55   3727 views