IMPORTANT COMUNICATION (SAVING SYSTEM)

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    To make the saving system work correctly, it is absolutely necessary to update the version of Google PlayGames to the latest release of November 6, 2019.
    Furthermore, if you are in trouble with saving, follow this guide: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/9275812?hl=en

Regards,

Alex

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 17/11/2019, 15:33
    Attached Image
    gpg

2. ALEXANDRE JUNIOR

User deleted

Please ,disable the automatically retrieving Data from the Cloud ,and add a retrieving data button ,on the main screen of the game ,that will solve the lost data problem .
    Attached Image
    IMG_20191117_223256

3. Charli Lopez

User deleted

Im having trouble Retriving character, It takes like 1 minute and saving acknowledge ingame "Saved Data" takes like 2 to 5 minutes. Also if I logout before the saving acknowledge and then play again in some point the previous lost save command overwrite the actual one. Are you guys using timestamp to manage the saving petitions to googleplay? If you are not...that could be the problem: old lost saving commands overwriting the new ones.

I really hope you can fix the game...at the moment its unplayable.

4. Paulod3

User deleted

QUOTE (Charli Lopez @ 19/11/2019, 13:31) 
    Im having trouble Retriving character, It takes like 1 minute and saving acknowledge ingame "Saved Data" takes like 2 to 5 minutes. Also if I logout before the saving acknowledge and then play again in some point the previous lost save command overwrite the actual one. Are you guys using timestamp to manage the saving petitions to googleplay? If you are not...that could be the problem: old lost saving commands overwriting the new ones.

I really hope you can fix the game...at the moment its unplayable.

I too.

5. Nazareno Lurbes

User deleted

Same problem here

6. Matheus Gomes

User deleted

I lost all my progress, I was lvl 58 so when I was trying to play today the game put me in to the lvl 15.

How can I recover my progress?

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Yeah tbh if you followed Alexandre's suggestion, you guys will fix the save system forever, the game can be played offline sure but the game cannot save its progress, cloud save should be manual, not automatic

8. NomadicWarrior

User deleted

Followed suggestion. Stash disappeared.

9. Michael Anthony Syjuco

User deleted

cannot do the manual save for cloud anymore. played offline and then when i played online the save didnt transfer.

10. Elasticyogurt

User deleted

i was lvl 235 skrimish and my character was gone. lost all my progress including 7 infused items and all the jewels i have. Already lost some items like infuse core because of the saving problems before, but that was too big... i'm barely quiting the game i joyed.

11. Slothius

User deleted

The saving system is so broken. I've lost about 100 levels from my main character. On my phone my mage is about 15 levels behind my mage if I play on my tablet. This shit is garbage and the developers are not fixing the issue. Literally no other app has these issues with Google play games. I will now be forced to quit playing what seemed like a nice game because your save system constantly rolls back and screws the player base

12. HOBWOOD

User deleted

well i bought the vip on saturday 02/14/2020. released the most space of characters, the trunks are the weapons when it was today 02/16/2020 is not taking the vip anymore what do I do? ta bugado only appears 2 characters
    my user id:
    PZspTcC3w6UuoZS23frK6hsu0CY2

13. Emerson Dutra

User deleted

well i bought the vip on saturday 02/14/2020. released the most space of characters, the trunks are the weapons when it was today 02/16/2020 is not taking the vip anymore what do I do? ta bugado only appears 2 characters
    my user id:
    PZspTcC3w6UuoZS23frK6hsu0CY2

14. Chumz

User deleted

Hi I been playing awhile as archer , after I purchase the wing to rest my stats and masteries, I became worrier instead of archer. Now I can’t use all the equipment I had been enchanting..... please fix this crazy bug...

13 replies since 17/11/2019, 13:22   4496 views