The Eye of Creation - from Jered Arajan diaries, 988 p.A.

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    Chaos, Eunos and Dike. These were the Three Supreme Wills, the Three Elohmaj Brothers. They were the first to exist outside of Noeu, First Will and Their Mother. In the writings of Aletheia I found a copy of an ancient fresco of about 5000 years ago, located in the caves of the island of Veedja, representing Creation as a great eye immersed in a sea of ​​darkness and flames. Despite the crude and the simplistic trait, it was possible for me to associate each part of the eye with a precise role, in what appears to be a divine pattern present in everything, and from which everything originated.

1. Sclera → the reign of Eunos, ruler of the Order.
    2. Iris → the reign of Dike, ruler of Justice.
    3. Pupil → the reign of Chaos, ruler of Disorder.

The nature of Eunos and Chaos is dialectical and dichotomous; they are defined only in the absence and at the same time in the presence of the other since their eternal antithesis will never be able to find any definitive fulfillment. This means that the world is the result of the imperishable debate between the two brothers, which many times would be gravely sharpened without the intervention of high mediator Dike, the wisest and most pondered of the Three.

And so, in a remote past, the first attributes were distributed to them. Eunos was the Father and the protector of Deontology, Rationality, Logic, Schematicity, Bigotry, Perfection and Immutability. Its color had to be white, immaculate and suave. On the contrary, Chaos was the Father and protector of Freedom, Anarchy, Creativity, Estro, Madness, Pleasure and Pain. Its color had to be black, entropic and dark. It is normal, since even the human mind respects the topical, that the role of Dike is immediately established as a Father and protector of Balance, Moral, Ethics, Reasonableness, Consciousness, Empathy and Research. Its color had to be Gray, a dynamic synthesis of White-Black. This is the Sacred Eye of Creation. Whatever happens, its shape will not be profaned or the plot itself of the world and all its creatures will be compromised.

Jered Arajan, 988 p.A.

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 26/12/2019, 12:58
    Attached Image
    The Eye

2. CastyPaS

User deleted

WOW!!!

3. Magda24

User deleted

Amazing! Very interesting to understand more about the story! I recognized the quest Vedjays! They were the inhabitants of the island of Veedja right? I am very curious to know how you will link all this to the rest of the plot! We hope an update will be released soon! I CAN'T WAIT OMG

4. BlizzGuard

User deleted

this sound really GOD! That eye is sick and scary! I hope you go ahead even with the plot, we want to know!! I hope we will be able to play soon with new content related to this! I found the map on their facebook page! That's where Veedja is!
    Attached Image
    anima map

5. Magda24

User deleted

Wooow look at the order's palace it's where the game takes place now! Thank you for sharing it. Anyway I really like this almost philosophical explanation :) I hope they release more stories <3 :wub:

6. BlizzGuard

User deleted

I know that those black lands and the maelstrom will be part of a future new chapter :D Am I right Alex? :P

7. CarlosAlberto03

User deleted

soberbo! Superb :)

I believe that they want to let the idea that chaos is important in life! In fact he is also the father of pleasure and freedom! You can't do without chaos!

Sorry for the English but I translate with Google :D

8. CastyPaS

User deleted

But you can't do without the Order too ;) I think this is the point of Dike's existence

9. CarlosAlberto03

User deleted

CITAZIONE (CastyPaS @ 18/11/2019, 23:08) 
    But you can't do without the Order too ;) I think this is the point of Dike's existence

Yes, but if I had to choose, I would never give up chaos because of the attributes it has

10. PegU Pro

User deleted

I would like to see you in a world without creativity and without freedom! A thousand times better chaos!

11. FIREx95

User deleted

CITAZIONE (PegU Pro @ 18/11/2019, 23:19) 
    I would like to see you in a world without creativity and without freedom! A thousand times better chaos!

Without Order there would be no life, everything would die! Both are important but I think order is more important. I think that's why the white part is bigger than the black one !!

12. PegU Pro

User deleted

CITAZIONE (FIREx95 @ 18/11/2019, 23:23) 
    Without Order there would be no life, everything would die! Both are important but I think order is more important. I think that's why the white part is bigger than the black one !!

What would you do without freedom?!? It would all be meaningless. Emotions are chaos! What life would it be without emotions?

13. EmyEmy

User deleted

:wub: <3 <3 <3 CHAOS Faction here <3 <3 <3 :wub:

14. WarHero

User deleted

No doubt: i choose the Order faction. Why do you think the game's name is ORDER'S PALACE? That is good against evil! Probably so for now is the siutation.... maybe in a future it will be different. But for now the order is good!!

15. Arthas22

User deleted

That's AMAZING GUYS! I love that you are giving the plot a philosophical and psychological sense... I suspect you are recalling Freud? (Dike = Ego, Chaos = Id, Eunos = Super-Ego). Excuse me, I study psychology :D :D. Having said that no one here chooses the side of Dike? ^^ It is probably not even feasible because in the text it is said that it arises from the clash between the Order and Chaos. Mmm... If I have to choose, considering this period of the world, I choose the order. Globalconspiracy!!! hahahah

22 replies since 18/11/2019, 21:16   3095 views