Patch Notes 1.5.9

« Older   Newer »

1. Annunaki9000

User deleted

been playing since 1.4.8. Level 105 mage R4. I am still using my upgraded Tier3 items. I did not get any Legendary, just a Skirmisher Axe after completing 30 lost dungeons. I did not get any gold nuggets, the gold increase is almost like nothing significant. Still very low on gold.

This game type is already repetitive but at least sometimes you get the loot you are grinding towards. Playing for 2 hours straight with not even 1 upgrade nor gold farm is terrible.

this update is good but you gotta increase the drop rate.

2. SzandorX

User deleted

Totally agree, drop rate is way too low, played the whole day R7 R8 and haven't found a single legendary or infuse stone, just a cabalite (totally useless item in my opinion). Very boring not rewarding and disappointing unfortunatly

Group

Status
    Morto
    Understand why but honestly was impressed af to see this games level of design not as a pay to play game. Latest update has me questioning my interest now that certain features require $. As an old d2 addict that played religiously.. You've done a hell of a job. Please make all features accessible to the grind.

4. MisterBlu1

User deleted

The pet should be able to identify all and send to stash as the merchant in town. Why did I pay for a pet that only sells all or one thing at a time? Filters would be a good addition.

5. Kevin Young

User deleted

Drop for legendaries sucks balls. The removal of nuggets takes half the functions of the game away instantly. No more gambling, no more gem combining... It's just terrible and at R6 already becomes overly tedious. I like a good grind but comon. Also, a kick-ass bow by selling by mistake and wouldn't let me buy it back... Hoping you hear our pleas!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Back to gold nugget. No gold upgrade item.

7. Xeratth

User deleted

para que serve as cabalite ? n estou entendendo ainda KK como sao itens de craft se n temos como fazer craft ?

e outra coisa esse drop esta HORRIPILANTE kkk sinceramente jogo a pouco tempo e estou no lv 120 r6 e to muito frustado por falta de itens com resistencia magica , os inimigos comuns estao me dando 10k de dano quando tenho apenas 23k de life wtf apsokaposkpaskp

Group

Status
    Morto
    Why did you fall into the common game status?
    Now the game is not a true offline anymore, a simple script to compare savegame and only use the most recent one would have have done the job as it was done in many games..
    Also add an option to upload/download your online save!
    Being Selfish here but in my situation is i travel a lot and there is not always wifi or internet where i go, yes i can play offline but i will have to start again..
    2nd, if i change device, how can i export my offline save?
    Quick example this morning, commuting in subway without internet, i switched app and Anima reseted, impossible to login of course...
    If you can't solve this you fall in the greedy box.
    Want to prevent cheating? You will not be able. Just remove the leaderboard as "the greedy cave" and some others game did or do like "Eternium" is doing, yes you see cheater all over the place into the leaderboard but 90% get banned, the player base is huge and you can trully play it offline.
    At first i was like: Finally, after years.. some indie that now how to do games.. let's see the 1.5.8 before supporting on Patreon.
    Now, i don't see your difference with incoming Diablo Immortal because you will probably be no different and they will probably do better with there huge team and money... Had so much hope in this game, disappoitement is even bigger. Hope you guys will come back to reason.
    You know what differentiate the common from the great? common just follow the mass while the great took the risk to be different.
    This game might unfortunately be wiped out by incoming release because now, you are no different at all.

QUOTE (Kevin Young @ 17/12/2019, 04:31) 
    Drop for legendaries sucks balls. The removal of nuggets takes half the functions of the game away instantly. No more gambling, no more gem combining... It's just terrible and at R6 already becomes overly tedious. I like a good grind but comon. Also, a kick-ass bow by selling by mistake and wouldn't let me buy it back... Hoping you hear our pleas!

They might fall into the greedy box, when a company start removing gold income source it's because they will add option to buy gold in the shop..

Edited by Sniplol - 17/12/2019, 10:31

9. Kataxu

User deleted

I can only agree, the amount of gold dropping did not change at all (R6). Legendary drop rate with around 750 MF is about the same as before, a couple here and there but now with some infusion cores mixed in. No gold nuggets at all and therefore my gold will be gone soon since the cost for infusion or gem combining is way too high now.
    I'd love to continue playing but as soon as I have no more gold (which will not be long now) there is no more advancing since I cannot afford to get perfect gems or infuse and all there is to do is wait for Diablo Immortal or PoE Mobile.

10. Kamil Trzyszczak

User deleted

Soon we get scrolls for 2x loot and boxes with legends in shop <3. I'm wonder if actually they are interesting in ours opinion.

11. Annunaki9000

User deleted

After playing more on this patch and reading these comments. It seems that the dev's are going towards the usual mobile game. Watch this video to get 1000 gold. Pay 5$ for 10 mill gold. Loot boxes like CoD.

The reason I liked this game so much is first of its quality and game play. Second and most importantly, it didnt feel like a mobile game,no adds, no microtransactions, no BS. I bought the 1$ starter pack just to support the devs. I don't see a problem with selling lvl350 keys as long as they still drop in game. Cosmetics should be your direction. That's the best recipe for making a successful free game is cosmetics!

I would suggest making it a paid game if you want the money. Dont change it to what I mentioned above because you will lose ALOT. With PoE and DI coming out soon you will be erased if you continue this path.

Bring it back to how it was, drops and gold. Improve on the game, put cosmetic purchases. Keep no ads and believe me you will succeed and compete against the big guys. People who are waiting for PoE and DI will hear about your game and try it and might find it better.

And remember, so far you are the ONLY game perfected the diablo2 style on phone. And most importantly, your player base is not the usual mobile Gamers.

Go back to being unique. Best regards

12. Erwin Olorvida

User deleted

QUOTE (Annunaki9000 @ 17/12/2019, 13:35) 
    After playing more on this patch and reading these comments. It seems that the dev's are going towards the usual mobile game. Watch this video to get 1000 gold. Pay 5$ for 10 mill gold. Loot boxes like CoD.

The reason I liked this game so much is first of its quality and game play. Second and most importantly, it didnt feel like a mobile game,no adds, no microtransactions, no BS. I bought the 1$ starter pack just to support the devs. I don't see a problem with selling lvl350 keys as long as they still drop in game. Cosmetics should be your direction. That's the best recipe for making a successful free game is cosmetics!

I would suggest making it a paid game if you want the money. Dont change it to what I mentioned above because you will lose ALOT. With PoE and DI coming out soon you will be erased if you continue this path.

Bring it back to how it was, drops and gold. Improve on the game, put cosmetic purchases. Keep no ads and believe me you will succeed and compete against the big guys. People who are waiting for PoE and DI will hear about your game and try it and might find it better.

And remember, so far you are the ONLY game perfected the diablo2 style on phone. And most importantly, your player base is not the usual mobile Gamers.

Go back to being unique. Best regards

This guy knows it. Given what the developers did, if not reverted to what it was, people will start to lose interest in a repeatitive, grindy, boring, lifeless game. Removal of gold nuggets and reducing drop rates was a grave mistake. The path they are taking now is a path that will lead the game down the drain. Im starting to lose interest in playing this game, imagine doing 10 runs of farming and still cant upgrade and equipment. This grindy and boring path will be the death of this game.

I agree with putting cosmetics as a way to make money out of this game as a solid idea.

PLEASE IF ANY DEVS READING THIS, RETHINK YOUR DECISIONS. MANY PLAYERS ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, ITS STILL TOO EARLY TO MAKE THE GAME MISEARABLE. AND ITS NOT TOO LATE TO TAKE MEASURES!!!

PS give it a month or two, your playstore ratings will be on a constant drop if you keep this on!!!!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Well, playing a little bit more of this patch, Gold Nugget now worth 4.8M.. equivalent of 20 Old Gold Nugget. I think it's ok, Time to get 20 Old Gold is nearly the same as dropping one Legendary one. I can deal wit this.

Also, if you need money, just farm for gems and sell them, you can easily make 2m out of 20 runs.

14. Underload

User deleted

I single run through BP at r7 with 1k MF gives me almost 1.5M gold, so it's alright.

28 replies since 15/12/2019, 19:28   2326 views