Hotfix 1.6.1 version

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    Hi AnimA Heroes 👋

We have listened to your requests and have released the 🔥1.6.1 hotfix🔥.

The main changes are:

✅ radically increased gold drop;
    ✅ the pet's interface is now equipped with the identify all button;
    ✅ new reset dungeons button in the in-game options menu;
    crafting gems process significantly speeded up;
    ✅ you can now destroy legendary items and get cabalites.
    🎅 a surprise for you :)

Thank you,

AnimA Team

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 18/12/2019, 03:19

Gamer-mancer

Group

Status
    Morto
    Please add an "Auto-loot" function for our pets and have the Charge/Teleport skill crash bug fixed... Would be really awesome if it's going to be patched. 😁 Also looking forward for the Arena/Boss Rush/Endurance mode in the game, if there's any. 😂

3. Railam flegler

User deleted

How do I get the upgrade?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Please, i suggest you to increase legendary items drop rates.
    Thank you.

5. Erwin Olorvida

User deleted

the developers decisions was a letdown, pure disappointment. game got so grindy and boring, and the essence of building up gears is gone. just imagine for the newcomers, r1 will be impossible for them. clearly the devs only regarded the old players who started way back november without thinking that there will be new players coming.
    this was not the challenge we asked for, what we asked for is to balance the mobs/bosses as they were easy. but you deprive your players, the gold nugget in particular. please rethink the changes you made. or else THIS GAME WILL BE JUST ANOTHER ONE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN!!!!!!?

6. Erwin Olorvida

User deleted

Given what the developers did, if not reverted to what it was, people will start to lose interest in a repeatitive, grindy, boring, lifeless game. Removal of gold nuggets and reducing drop rates was a grave mistake. The path they are taking now is a path that will lead the game down the drain. Im starting to lose interest in playing this game, imagine doing 10 runs of farming and still cant upgrade and equipment. This grindy and boring path will be the death of this game.

I agree with putting cosmetics as a way to make money out of this game as a solid idea.

PLEASE IF ANY DEVS READING THIS, RETHINK YOUR DECISIONS. MANY PLAYERS ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, ITS STILL TOO EARLY TO MAKE THE GAME MISEARABLE. AND ITS NOT TOO LATE TO TAKE MEASURES!!!

PS give it a month or two, your playstore ratings will be on a constant drop if you keep this on!!!!

7. James Frazier

User deleted

QUOTE (Erwin Olorvida @ 17/12/2019, 17:33) 
    Given what the developers did, if not reverted to what it was, people will start to lose interest in a repeatitive, grindy, boring, lifeless game. Removal of gold nuggets and reducing drop rates was a grave mistake. The path they are taking now is a path that will lead the game down the drain. Im starting to lose interest in playing this game, imagine doing 10 runs of farming and still cant upgrade and equipment. This grindy and boring path will be the death of this game.

I agree with putting cosmetics as a way to make money out of this game as a solid idea.

PLEASE IF ANY DEVS READING THIS, RETHINK YOUR DECISIONS. MANY PLAYERS ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, ITS STILL TOO EARLY TO MAKE THE GAME MISEARABLE. AND ITS NOT TOO LATE TO TAKE MEASURES!!!

PS give it a month or two, your playstore ratings will be on a constant drop if you keep this on!!!!

You sir are one salty player. The updates they implied are outstanding and the devs know of errors thanks to the community. The support team does an outstanding job and responds quickly to emails I have faith that they are working on fixing the issues that everyone is having and adding the in-game ID shows that.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Fix my gold nugget please

9. Kamil Trzyszczak

User deleted

Thank you for reflection:) hope you increase atleast a little bit drop aswell! Keep in mind that we are like dropping legends and it's still hard to get one with max sockets..

10. Underload

User deleted

I'll comeback and even suggest the game to others if the legendary drops are made dependent on MF. I mean if 1k MF is not enough to get even one of them oranges to drop during a run through the black place, then what's the point of going through the chest achievement, spending well over 15 hrs just to get the idol to double my MF to 2k?

And the gold nuggets are truly dissapointing, though it can be solved easily by either returning them back to common tier or increasing their value to 5-10mill.

Group

Status
    Morto
    2 more skill slot plz

12. Underload

User deleted

Sorry for the second comment, but I wanted to give suggestions, so here I am.

- increase leg. Drop rate or return it to what it used to be. There is a bug interfering with their drop. I say so because I had close to 10 of the drop right after the update, then no more.

- the gold nuggets really need to be addressed.

-the issue with the game freezing with teleport and charge is frustrating.

-what the game need is mini-bosses that can span on any floor and drop leg or gold nuggets.

-with infuse cores dropping, it is important to allow infused items to be infused again or with unfused items.

-need more variety of gems and a way to mix gems and craft one of a different kind

-allow points in dexterity to affect critical rate and damage.

13. Korozja

User deleted

QUOTE (Underload @ 17/12/2019, 20:22) 
    Sorry for the second comment, but I wanted to give suggestions, so here I am.

- increase leg. Drop rate or return it to what it used to be. There is a bug interfering with their drop. I say so because I had close to 10 of the drop right after the update, then no more.
    how many mf you got? I've got 12k mf and no problems with leg. Drop....
    - the gold nuggets really need to be addressed.
    Gold nuggets drops.they are leg item with drop rate of cabalite/Infuse core. Drop of it should be something special. Not a typical thing. If you need more gold. Create increase gold gear....

-the issue with the game freezing with teleport and charge is frustrating.
    true. These is an issue. But as for me i can dash thru all bp without any freeze...

-what the game need is mini-bosses that can span on any floor and drop leg or gold nuggets.
    that would be nice addon that will let ppl grind not only on bp. I like it

-with infuse cores dropping, it is important to allow infused items to be infused again or with unfused items.
    nope. That would create way to OP items.

-need more variety of gems and a way to mix gems and craft one of a different kind
    true

-allow points in dexterity to affect critical rate and damage.
    that would make ranger to strong...

14. Kpot

User deleted

Korozja i got 3k5 mf but drop rate bad. Tell how do u have got 12k mf? Picture plz .

15. Xeratth

User deleted

oque é MF ? magic find ?

46 replies since 17/12/2019, 16:07   4377 views