Hotfix 1.6.1 version

« Older   Newer »

1. Ëman Vspin

User deleted

Many new players complain on the legendary drop rate to low for them they got 500 to 1000 magic find full gear magic gems but still low in drop rate... pls fix this.. full gear magic find... also include pickup radius for gold and legendary make the pickup radius bigger.. also the issue of offline game it is not syncing on the real online level.. pls make the online game auto save for offline game.. and make a button on offline game save so it can be upload if you enter in internet area...

2. desmond01

User deleted

Can we increase the drop rate of the gem?
    thankyou

3. AltaiRWin

User deleted

QUOTE (James Frazier @ 17/12/2019, 18:13) 
    QUOTE (Erwin Olorvida @ 17/12/2019, 17:33) 
    Given what the developers did, if not reverted to what it was, people will start to lose interest in a repeatitive, grindy, boring, lifeless game. Removal of gold nuggets and reducing drop rates was a grave mistake. The path they are taking now is a path that will lead the game down the drain. Im starting to lose interest in playing this game, imagine doing 10 runs of farming and still cant upgrade and equipment. This grindy and boring path will be the death of this game.

I agree with putting cosmetics as a way to make money out of this game as a solid idea.

PLEASE IF ANY DEVS READING THIS, RETHINK YOUR DECISIONS. MANY PLAYERS ARE SAYING THE SAME THING, ITS STILL TOO EARLY TO MAKE THE GAME MISEARABLE. AND ITS NOT TOO LATE TO TAKE MEASURES!!!

PS give it a month or two, your playstore ratings will be on a constant drop if you keep this on!!!!

You sir are one salty player. The updates they implied are outstanding and the devs know of errors thanks to the community. The support team does an outstanding job and responds quickly to emails I have faith that they are working on fixing the issues that everyone is having and adding the in-game ID shows that.

its not being salty "sir". Im just stating from a point of view. Im guessing you are one of the players who got a headstart which i mean you started this game early. Ive played this gamr for 2 weeks now and the previous version was more ideal. The drastic change is not player friendly for those who just started this game. For old players this will not be a problem for them but think about the new people who will play this game? I know how hard it is to upgrade gear even when the gold nugget was there. clearly youre just thinking about yourself.

moreover, with path of exile and diablo immortal coming out, i think this game will be overshadowed if this gold resource and drop rate is not reverted to its original state from the previous version. Im not the only one saying this. majority of players are also complaining.

With a 3.8 and i think dropping rating in playstore and with new and better more developed game coming out, i just wish goodluck that this game survives.

PS i really like this game but the sudden change really made the game more boring, grindy and repetitive

4. KaptnKrush

User deleted

Mildly frustrated that I lost my stash with the update. Not sure if it was my fault but I logged in, transferred over my team, nothing in stash.

5. Player888

User deleted

What's the point of "recycling" leg gear when you can just use it to upgrade items directly??

$20k gold for each recycle. Defeats the purpose.

6. Andy Sexton

User deleted

QUOTE (Player888 @ 18/12/2019, 04:23) 
    What's the point of "recycling" leg gear when you can just use it to upgrade items directly??

to stack it so you have more stash space

7. SzandorX

User deleted

When are we gonna be able to add sockets?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Everything going fine, game is improving, devs are listening to our suggestions (reasonable suggestions), give it more time, drops are fine its not a game thats meant to be finished in a month its arpg, means grind is its core function, diablo 2 farm was worse 100x, cant you pll understand its how such game mechanics work, if you dont then go play casual games

QUOTE (Player888 @ 18/12/2019, 04:23) 

The point of recycling, its a great function, like my stash is full with legendarys and i dont have anything worthwhile to upgrade so recycle for more space, cause its not worth upgrading non 4-6 slot gears

9. Korozja

User deleted

Here is screen. Try to get 1500 r4+ chests achive. That will boost your mf. I've done it in 5 days of hard grinding of chests
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20191218-093134_Anima

10. SzandorX

User deleted

Nice setup krozja lol full infused lvl 40, crazy stuff, gratz

11. Underload

User deleted

QUOTE (Korozja @ 18/12/2019, 09:33) 
    Here is screen. Try to get 1500 r4+ chests achive. That will boost your mf. I've done it in 5 days of hard grinding of chests

Will you please do and share the result of your BP runs with 2k, 5k, 10k MF?
    I want to know whether the legendaries are now trully MF dependent or do some of us now have bugged saves.

12. Korozja

User deleted

12k 3 runs
    - 1 - 6 leg
    - 2 - 13 leg
    - 3 - 9 leg
    6k 3 runs
    - 1 - 2 leg
    - 2 - 3 leg
    - 3 - 0 leg
    3k 3 rund
    - 1 - 0 leg
    - 2 - 0 leg
    - 3 - 1 leg

All done at r8 bp.
    Note that these is just trial of 3 runs. That could change in bigger scale

13. Underload

User deleted

Korozja
    Thank you's for going through with my request. You have my gratitude. However, the results are anything but worrisome; more like hopeless.

The devs have killed the game for new players like me, haven't they?

14. Jonnathan2000

User deleted

I lost my save data. All my héroes was deleted
    Perdí mi archivo de guardado cuando quise entrar a jugar.

15. WhitePower

User deleted

Find legend is almost impossible.I play 6 h today r7 with 1100mf and I find 2 legends. To make 1 item on 40lvl we need 120 legends per item. So for 1 heroe we need 840 legends. It take year to do this with this drop. And this items still not be very good. Players on start will have very big problem. You should do something with this. From new patch drop legendary is frustrating.

46 replies since 17/12/2019, 16:07   4381 views