Hotfix 1.6.1 version

« Older   Newer »

1. Korozja

User deleted

QUOTE (Underload @ 18/12/2019, 17:19) 
    Korozja
    Thank you's for going through with my request. You have my gratitude. However, the results are anything but worrisome; more like hopeless.

The devs have killed the game for new players like me, haven't they?

Why do yoy say that? Do you think that 10k is out of your reach?
    What exacly did devs made that you think like that?

2. Underload

User deleted

Korozja I think so exactly because of that: I don't want to grind for weeks and months to amass enough gems to be able to reach that pointless point.

Do you have any suggestions?

3. Korozja

User deleted

But these is main point of the game... these is grindy game. You HAVE to spend tons of hours to get better... if not for gear, than for gems... grind, grind and grind again. If you are not ready for it these game is not for you...

4. Underload

User deleted

@korozja
    I'm crying because of the gem drops really. Atleast legendaries can be bought. Once I have the idol from the chests I'll be making 5M/run and that's not too bad, and I have found that gambling is still favourable.

I was hoping the christmas surprise would be Santa himself, a villian with gifts. That would have been great.

Anyhow, just one more question: how many of the MF gems have you fused into your equipment? Just so I can get an idea.

I believe it will take 10k/2 (the idol)=5k/3 (because empowering the items increases the stats to 300%) =1666/80 (the value of perfect gem) =21 gems approx.
    =21x54=1084 drops of the same gem.

Currently I have 7 gems and 3equipments with 4 slots and 2 with 3 slots, total items are 6. So you see? The gems are a problem. The rest is covered; other than that I only have 3 infusion cores, and their drop rate doesn't make me one bit excited.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Sounds dope!

Just a bit better leg drop or more effect of mf and it will be perfect!

QUOTE (Korozja @ 18/12/2019, 13:59) 
    12k 3 runs
    - 1 - 6 leg
    - 2 - 13 leg
    - 3 - 9 leg
    6k 3 runs
    - 1 - 2 leg
    - 2 - 3 leg
    - 3 - 0 leg
    3k 3 rund
    - 1 - 0 leg
    - 2 - 0 leg
    - 3 - 1 leg

All done at r8 bp.
    Note that these is just trial of 3 runs. That could change in bigger scale

12k omg long way to get there! :)

6. Jr Lauron

User deleted

OMG!! I just lost my Lv85 and reverted back to Lv68 just because I changed devices. RIP! Help!

7. Jiri Kovacik

User deleted

QUOTE (Underload @ 18/12/2019, 17:19) 
    Korozja
    Thank you's for going through with my request. You have my gratitude. However, the results are anything but worrisome; more like hopeless.

The devs have killed the game for new players like me, haven't they?

8. Paulod3

User deleted

Infuse drop is normal?

9. Jiri Kovacik

User deleted

I'm wants just ADDING MORE EFFECT AND DARKNESS TO THE GAME better grag
    Fick

Group

Status
    Morto
    Awesome devs glad to see things happening. Keep up the great work. I would like to suggest a way to have a save for offline use as well to transfer across devices.The reason is i live in the country an my phone service dont work out there. An i gotta go to a friends house to play online. An my offline progress i really dont want to lose either. Love the game guys. Keep up the great work.

Edited by Motivational Minds - 12/21/2019, 03:18 AM

Group

Status
    Morto
    I would love to see a deletion of older players toons an stash an let them see that the sturggle is real for the new pple an pple that has wife an kids an jobs. That cant spend 8hrs a day grinding. yes im being a smart ass.

12. AltaiRWin

User deleted

QUOTE (Korozja @ 18/12/2019, 22:08) 
    But these is main point of the game... these is grindy game. You HAVE to spend tons of hours to get better... if not for gear, than for gems... grind, grind and grind again. If you are not ready for it these game is not for you...

unless youre a no life, no job, have a lot of free time just like yourself. you can grind everyday without worries. imagine getting only 1 legend item per run and you need to do it as many times?? this game is suitable for no lifes like you.

they should atleast make it decent the drops and all. we dont have all the time in the world just to grind our life out of this game.

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (AltaiRWin @ 21/12/2019, 07:24) 
    QUOTE (Korozja @ 18/12/2019, 22:08) 

unless youre a no life, no job, have a lot of free time just like yourself. you can grind everyday without worries. imagine getting only 1 legend item per run and you need to do it as many times?? this game is suitable for no lifes like you.

they should atleast make it decent the drops and all. we dont have all the time in the world just to grind our life out of this game.

Amen brother.

14. AltaiRWin

User deleted

QUOTE (Motivational Minds @ 21/12/2019, 02:43) 
    Awesome devs glad to see things happening. Keep up the great work. I would like to suggest a way to have a save for offline use as well to transfer across devices.The reason is i live in the country an my phone service dont work out there. An i gotta go to a friends house to play online. An my offline progress i really dont want to lose either. Love the game guys. Keep up the great work.

just a heads up, if u ever transfer your account, you might make the error of hitting the transfer button. sometimes when u log in again to a new device youll only see character creation screen and not the list of your characters, then youll be forced to hit that transfer button then boom your progress is gone. just a reminder. i fucking quit the game because of this, i lost my progress and now that the game got way too grindy as hell and boring its time to quit. this game should be labeled as early access in playstore. so much trash bug, crash, lost time and progress going on in this game

15. Underload

User deleted

A few more problems:
    Gold resets to 0 after 2B.
    And
    Gems resets to 0 after 1000. This one is brutal.

46 replies since 17/12/2019, 16:07   4377 views