Best configuration Archer 🏹

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello everyone! I'm looking for options about what you think is the best skill set for a archer wizard...
    I am playing two weeks ago and I have a lvl 150 R6 arch and I am having a hard time moving forward.
    greet everyone!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Dang it y'all! I am barley through R1 lvl 38 Archer. Keep it truckin cause Ive yet stumbled on set items. Beating final boss is like arguing with a wall nowdays...

Group

Status
    Morto
    I play a lvl 217 archer/archer on R8 currently but have been farming R7 to build up gems and coin a little plus the occasional Legendary.

I went full archer because i really enjoy it. When you do that, it raises the skills levels to 25 which, due to item enhancements, is currently 29 for me. With that, I have maxed out the following: Strong Arrow, Piercing Shot, Frenzy, Multishoot, Sonic Arrow, Empower Weapon, Dodge Chance, and Corpse Explosion. I rack out Multishoot, Sonic Arrow (those pesky shields), Corpse Explosion, and Empower Weapon.

With respect to ability points, I spread it pretty evenly between STR, DEX, and VIT with VIT being a bit heavier followed by DEX, followed by STR. STR seems super important since it directly increases damage which my build relies heavily on. VIT stops me from getting one-shotted by pretty much any ranged mob. DEX ...to be honest i have not fully figured this out yet. I am not sure exactly how much it really helps me. I still put points in because I am an archer and I think it probably matters...

QUOTE (John Hale @ 6/22/2020, 05:03 AM) 
    Dang it y'all! I am barley through R1 lvl 38 Archer. Keep it truckin cause Ive yet stumbled on set items. Beating final boss is like arguing with a wall nowdays...

I hear you. I had the same problem in R1. Trust me, it gets easier for the bosses. R3-R7 I was basically able to just stand still and kill all bosses in a handful of shots. Like 3 to 8 shots with multishoot.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Been investing 20k in the arena and passing bronze and lvling up like nuts. Pretty confident so far. Gamepad support is coming I can tell. 😎

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Some people already defeated beta boss already.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Apparently all archers are using multi-shot configuration and corpse explosion with STR ... now I am a archer/mage but maybe in the future I will reset and use that configuration. thanks for your comments!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Understood buddy. i am powerful enough at R2 lvl 67 and slaughtering the Trial of Gods. Did I mention i finally beat the boss? After the beta that is lmao.... needed a couple pointers and I found em myself.

I suggest MultiSht w/ as many magical embuments as possible. There is a amulet "Bone Necklace"... couple that with tumble and rock every board in this game I swear! Good luck!!

Group

Status
    Morto
    I like using piercing arrow as my main attack and the three auras. Piercing arrow chains between enemies, so it’s amazing for applying poison to big packs. I have piercing shot at lvl 38 (as in skill level), and it does around 2200% physical damage, so damage is not a problem and poison really helps for bosses. I stay mobile, lots of speed, circle enemies, and just keep applying poisons. Works very well so far (R7, lvl 220).

Group

Status
    Morto
    As an update, my archer is now level 497. I do not use Corpse Explosion at all any more. I rely very heavily on Tumble. The reason for this is that I am able to maneuver much faster and in many fights i have found this to be extremely valuable once you get past R10. It also helps with speed clearing Gardens R10. So my normal build now is Multishoot, Sonic Arrow, Tumble, and Empower Weapon. I am considering dropping Sonic Arrow since i don't often use it and putting CE back in.

8 replies since 22/6/2020, 00:40   4794 views