Beta tester analysis

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    As the matter says, I am playing the Beta to do the analysis and collaborate with what I can to help them solve the possible errors. I have made a list this afternoon with the things that I have found wrong, be it bugs or the operation of the game itself.

First, the gem bug is still active and working.

Second: the Moist Caves map freezes after a while, as if the game had flaps that freeze the screen. This happens from that map on everyone else, and it always happens when autoattack occurs. I suppose it must be an optimization error for mid-range phones (I use a Samsung J6 +), I remember that it had happened before, when AnimA had just completed its launch, and they had to repair it.

Third: the damage in Black Lands is sometimes not correct. By this I mean that suddenly you don't deal almost damage to them (I have a lvl 1300 full build archer) and suddenly, if you restart the autoattack, you do the correct damage by killing them at last. I think it is a damage bug.

Fourth: the Black Lands maps are buggy in terms of design. The mobs easily block your path and can push you, so you end up walking along the edge of the boulders and then you get stuck there, because you literally get off the map. There is a photocapture that I did walking through the red void, then simply your character falls into nowhere and reappears on the map.

Finally: the boss Cerberus from Hellmout Hole multiplies upon returning to the village. I died because my armor was broken, and when I returned there were four or five of them. I do not know if it is natural to the boss or is a bug, but I think it should not happen, considering that its armor is extremely exaggerated and resists 90% of the damage of any full set character.

I attach a couple of videos of the graphics errors, I suppose for the optimization, the duplicate boss and the rest. Thank you very much for your time reading all of this! Forgive my poor English, and personally I would like to tell you that your work is excellent. Don't lower your spirits, they are excellent developers.

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Good analysis but isnt there a place within the beta to leave feedback?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Well, it only tells you to send your feedback to their support email ... which I have already done. But since I don't know in which site the developers are more active, I preferred to exhaust all the resources and also leave the same message here, just in case.

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Then you did your job.

Beta got updated if you havent done so.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Currently I'm not so worried about beta, but the fact that they find some way to recover all the characters that have been reset to people, when they returned to the normal game.

I feel very frustrated, for wanting to help as best as possible in the beta, the only thing we have won as a reward was to lose our lvl 1000 characters and all our equipment.

Dungeon Crawler

Group

Status
    Morto
    i have beta tested for decades and in my experience, when you test a beta version, or any updated version, the simple act of updating the app/software will also modify the character save file the first time it gets loaded to work with the update. that alone will, in almost all cases, make that save no longer compatible with the previous version. you will have to continue with the latest version you have used.

if you uninstalled the beta and installed the previous version, i can see how you would have lost your character as the game might think you are now a new player again.

when testing any beta software, it is always a risk to lose whatever progress you had and should in almost all cases start fresh with a beta on a different platform/device/account unless you have some way to backup everything

Group

Status
    Morto
    I understand it, I also think of it that way. However, when the AnimA developers worked on the first beta at the end of last year, when they released patch 1.7.5, I was a beta tester too, and yet I lost absolutely nothing. I played, tested, uninstalled the beta and lost nothing, so I guess now there was an error in the programming code, or something like that.

Anyway, what frustrates me the most about this is not the fact that I've lost everything, but that the developers don't take the time to talk to you. Before, when the game had just been released, I even had the opportunity to chat with one of them by mail, solving doubts and bugs. Now that no longer happens, I suppose it is typical of becoming famous XD

6 replies since 24/6/2020, 12:07   218 views