Gems Upgrade TUTORIAL

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    With the feature gems upgrade, you can increase the quality of the gems that you find during your gameplay!

To do this, go to the Alchemist Jarcos, insert a stack of gems of a certain quality and click the craft button. The operation also requires the payment of a certain amount of gold.

For further clarifications, watch our

VIDEO-TUTORIAL:

Group

Status
    Morto

3. Eowulf

User deleted

Greetings All

I downloaded the game yesterday and made a lot of progress but my character would not save.. I had selected "seasonal" as it would have been nice to play with others. Just before I was going to uninstall I found non-seasonal characters do save. Can anyone shed light on how seasonal characters work? A lot more documentatiom would help.

Secondly, how does one make pyrite? Do you have to wait until you have reincarnated 4 times (message says T4 item required at forge).

Group

Status
    Morto
    ...how does one make pyrite? Do you have to wait until you have reincarnated 4 times

Reincarnation isn't really a feature of the game anymore.

Pirite (not pyrite) can be made by recycling a Tier IV, Elite item (purple) at the Blacksmith at a cost of 10K gold. Pirite is also a regular drop with Tier IV items and above. Tier IV items start to drop at Garden in Hard mode.

3 replies since 4/7/2020, 10:35   2561 views