FAQ

« Older   Newer »

AnimA Texts, Audio & Music Composer

Group
    Administrator

Status
    Morto
    [1] Question: Is AnimA ARPG 2020 free?
    [1] Answer: Yes, AnimA ARPG 2020 is totally free to play :)

[2] Question: What platforms is it available for?
    [2] Answer: AnimA ARPG 2020 is available on Android and iOS

[3] Question: Is it online or offline?
    [3] Answer: AnimA ARPG 2020 can be played both online and offline as needed. Online users will soon be able to participate in the rankings.

[4] Question: Is it pay to win?
    [4] Answer: No. AnimA ARPG 2020 can be easily played and finished on all difficulties without buying anything.

[5] Question: Does it have a multiplayer system?
    [5] Answer: Yes, AnimA ARPG has a multiplayer mode that allows you to enjoy some dungeons together with other casual players.

[6] Question: Is there a PC version?
    [5] Answer: Yes, and it's available here: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1629200...gn_of_Darkness/

Edited by Alex - AnimA Team - 26/10/2021, 00:02

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello, I just started playing your great game, but am wondering if there are any waypoints where you can quickly return to the basement or other areas without having to walk through the garden, etc. I know there are portals, but waypoints (like Diablo) would make it a lot easier to return to areas you're working on. Thank you very much for making such a great game!

Group

Status
    Morto
    You can open a portal from anywhere back to the camp and then go back and resume exploring.

The button is the little "O" one below your map.

Besides that, there is an altar in the camp besides the entrance to the very first garden level where you can select any area you've been to before.

4. Herrik

User deleted

Bonjour

Pour la quête Rachat, ou se trouve l’Empereur (homme cagoule) pour lui parler?

Merci pour votre aide

[email protected]

Meme connoisseur

Group

Status
    Morto
    I just wanted to say that I love this game.. it got me hooked so badly like Path of exile did.. For me Anima is the best android arpg, it actually feels like a fleshed out well thought out, ACTUAL game with interesting content like those you find on a real gaming system like a pc.. not like literally every other "rpg" on the market where it's just copy and paste of some other game, where you have a timer and just go up the stages on a rail. Anima feels like a real game, and I love that. I just think if it was for pc you guys could have done more with it, but for a phone it's incredible.. I love how generous the game is to the player with all the ways you can make your character grow. Thanks for this game.

6. onomastikon

User deleted

Hi, new here, haven't gotten far however, I just found a few weapons, such as a bow, and cannot seem to use them. I can equip them (+ %3000 physical damage) but see no way to use an icon which lets me actually attack with it. I realize I started as a "mage", does that mean I can never use physical weapons at all? The UI is pretty counter-intuitive to me, I have the choice of using the icon in the bottom right, which is now a flame-looking icon, and throws what looks like a bolt of frost at my enemies -- equipping the bow doesn't change that, and makes me do pretty much no damage whatsoever. Isn't there some button I can push for default "attack"? Is that intentional or a bug?

As a second question: Is there any way to target a specific enemy or area? So far, the fact that the game controls all of these options for me comfortable, but also a serious lack of tactical variety.

Edited by onomastikon - 11/21/2020, 08:24 PM

Group

Status
    Morto
    For your first question, later in the game, Level 40, you will be able to choose a second ability; Archery, Warrior or continue with Mage and increase with that. As for your second question, the game chooses the closest enemy to attack.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I've searched google, I've searched youtube, I've used this website's search bar, & I can't find any information of the altar shrine.

The cross shaped stat bonus provider.

I would like to know how often the shrines appear, when/if they reset, how/if you you can make them reappear.

Obviously for the experience stat boost when lvling.

Does anybody know any of this?

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (EliKay44 @ 11/2/2021, 21:13) 
    I apologize if there is already a thread on this. I've searched google, I've searched youtube, I've used this website's search bar, & I can't find any information of the altar shrine.

The cross shaped stat bonus provider.

I would like to know how often the shrines appear, when/if they reset, how/if you you can make them reappear.

Obviously for the experience stat boost when lvling.

Does anybody know any of this?

Well hello EliKay44, I know I am addressing myself but I figured it out.

Shrines don't re-appear if you just reset the dungeon. You have to reset the dungeon, teleport back to town, and re-enter the dungeon through the menu next to the physical dungeon gate. You can't just portal back or the shrine won't respawn.

So, thank you, EliKay44. You are a wonderful help!

Group

Status
    Morto
    hi is there any way to give item to our alt chars ?

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Yes, just place the items in your stash(treasure box in the town) and your alt character can use and take from the same stash.

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Tripolic X @ 3/25/2021, 04:07 AM) 
    Yes, just place the items in your stash(treasure box in the town) and your alt character can use and take from the same stash.

I have tried this .. but on my alt character , the stash got nothing in it . I already unlock all the other tabs by the way . i am playing the online one ( does this matter whether we play online or offline ?)

Group

Status
    Morto
    Are both characters standard, or both seasonal? They have to be on the same one.

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Non seasonal and seasonal characters cannot share stash until season ends. Also, offline and online game are different too.

Group

Status
    Morto
    how do you check whether they are seasonal or not ? offline or online ( though i believe both are online , not sure about the seasonal ones though )

so im returning to this game using the first char ( i said returning , buth even with the first char, i only play until the tutorial is done ). then the 2nd char is made a few days ago ( i returned to play this around the same time ) . so how to checck if my first char is seasonal or not ?

40 replies since 4/7/2020, 14:24   8902 views