Coming soon...
    Attached Image
    Necromancy2

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Very cool, but the game still suffers from many annoying bugs like:

Green legendary set bonuses not working correctly. Example: Many of the +abilities are not activating.

The game continues to shake and lag when you play for long periods of time. This forces the user to turn the game off.

The original classes we have now are completely unbalanced. For example, it's super easy to kill Khraal with a mage but super annoying with a warrior. Another example, an Archer cannot equip as many gems as other classes due to a 2 handed bow/crossbow restrictions. Where are the quivers by the way or the one handed ranged weapons( darts/slings)?

Speaking of the boss, Khraal sucks compared to the awesome Seigde who is actually challenging. Khraal has too much HP, his attacks are lame and gives the most pathetic rewards for a final boss. Incredibly disappointing.

Dungeon finder is a mess. Many people including myself are having a difficult time finding other people.Lobbies or codes or something should have been used.

There is also major issues with the iOS versions.One of them is where many people are losing their potions from their screens.

One player also pointed that using many stones of rebirth causes some of your skill points to disappear permanently. That's not cool.

Also, when are you guys going to release the final item for the missing and empty slot? We been waiting for ages?

And so much more here on this forums that come from the fellow players.

Edited by Tripolic X - 1/29/2021, 11:56 PM

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Bump

Group

Status
    Morto
    This is so true please fix the set bugs and dungeon find first befour making new class

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello, the new class would be very good but what Tripolic X said is true, it is necessary to fix other problems that the game had for a long time, but hey, my proposal is that if they are going to add a new class they should also to add one more character space but let it be free, because for players who are 100% free to play it will be difficult for them to simply have 2 different classes, I know that purchases are cheap, but you have to understand people who just want to have fun Without having to spend a penny, you should also add another free stash space, since for a new class there will not be enough space for the new sets or legendary objects, please take this proposal into account.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Yes please, work on current blshts. And so on, that lags which makes gamefreeze - when you go multiplayer, you can stand afk couse teammate have that weapon which makes game freeze. Also instant Exit

Group

Status
    Morto
    I agree a lot with T.DENk, multiplayer is hell for medium cell phones, the game also needs more optimization not only for magicians, in general it needs optimization, in key levels the game is very lagged by fog issues When there are a lot of enemies, it lags a lot, the optimization problem is serious, they need to fix several problems with the optimization.

8. LHCHACAL

User deleted

But the thing is we need everyone here to post on here about all the bugs the game has all ready and ask about needing to fix them we are over 4k members here let's get are voices heard grinning

Hello, i am having a probleme with the memori the game, have a bow who can shot mana missil and this item is stucking the game.
    I will really apreciate if you create a new graphic under the low, i dont care about the grafic i only want to play the game with no stuck or stops.
    Ty to give me this space to talk to you abd sorry to my bad english

Group

Status
    Morto
    Please, the green legendary set bonuses not working correctly. Example: Many of the +abilities are not activating. i tested kraahl set, vallad and lehander..

10. Shurato Nakogal

User deleted

I only have one request that could fix the status of the archer because as a tanker he is not strong with dex. The dex status is useless

Group

Status
    Morto
    I'd love to see both bug fixes and new class w other features. I just did a search on how the game started and have been developed. It went through a lot of changes and is still going. Hope the devs care because players give such a great feedback here on the game! looking forward to that 👌👌👌

Group

Status
    Morto
    Month passed, we got nothing. At this point I would be happy with anything.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Well yes, same here...

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    It is very clear that the players would like a comprehensive bug fix. Check this out.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20210201-075650

Group

Status
    Morto
    :ph34r: :alienff: :f: Necromancer better be good or this game might be the one needing help with being risin from the dead..

24 replies since 7/1/2021, 01:25   3849 views