Necromancy

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    I agree with most of the suggestions for adding and changing stuff and I agree with all the bug reports as well and really hope to see this game fixed really soon and maybe get that sweet necromancer update to lol

Group

Status
    Morto
    Ha eu ainda não experimentei será que alguém poderia me arrumar o link do beta para experimentar a necromance 😁😁

Group

Status
    Morto
    Agreed. Archer needs a lot of work.

They can stack dex so easily, most of their items are high in dex, but aspeed is so easy to cap that the only benefit from dex is 0.1% damage, where as strength and int both get defence increases, as well as 0.2% damage.

Dex is the worst stat to increase. Its pointless. I find stacking strength is the best, which sucks for archer because any +ability point (archer) items are always high dex items. It's better to just equip warrior ability point items with the strength increase.

Archer also has to stop to attack which other classes don't. This slows down farming.

Skill synergy also makes it so you have to go archer/mage build. Archers literally have to stack strength and intelligence, where as both the other class can pick one or the other. Go full physical archer and you are getting screwed over.

Dodge is capped at 40% which is too easy to get. Maybe make it so every 1k Dex adds 1% dodge cap, this would make dex worth stacking.

Archer cannot go archer / archer skill set because they are way too squishy.

Also the screen freeze is so annoying and makes the game feel cheap and half finished.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Por favor vocês poderia me fornecer o beta para mim jogar também se poder meu imal:[email protected] quero muito jogar o beta com a necromance

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    No pidan por el beta. No se encuentra aqui.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Então como faz para mim jogar ele

Group

Status
    Morto
    a question regarding necro's skill .. can i use skeleton warrior and skeleton mage at the same time ? will i get skelly warrior and mage ?

8. Krio

User deleted

Necro really weak class and u cant comfortable play full summoner build.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I personally think the Necromancer is a cool class my only problem is they aren't a real damage dealer. The Mage can do real damage the fighter can do real damage the ranger can do real damage but I wonder about the cleric and The Necromancer which is why I started trying to combine the two of them. The Clare can heal the undead minions of The Necromancer and that comes in handy sometimes and the Necromancer can generate lots of meat Shields to protect the avatar but this still doesn't do a lot of damage and if you want to be master of everything you really must do a lot of damage and live.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Mesmo assim qualquer jogo que tem necromance o Minions que ela invoca da muito dano esse é o primeiro jogo que vejo que uma necromance que os Minions não faz a diferença não dá dano isso eu achei ridículo é um personagem que literalmente não presta porque tem uns Minions para bater nos bixos e é uma merda pois não tira muito dano é uma vergonha para classe de necromance e eu conheço necromance porque jogo Path of exile que tem necromance e lá é um necromance de verda

É a classe mais inútil do jogo uma necromance que os Minions não dá dano nos bixos isso não é necromance vai no jogo Path of exile e vê oque é necromance lá os Minions dela é oque dá dano isse anima tá cada vez mais desanimado um jogo que não tem multplayer que é ruim e não tem nada de novo e um personagem que se chama de necromance que tem Minions que não dá dano isso é uma piada de jogo parabéns mais vocês errou feio aí

24 replies since 7/1/2021, 01:25   3849 views