I lost my progress of the game

two phones, lost the progress

« Older   Newer »

1. Geon Gyu Choi

User deleted

I played this for this morning, and I leveld up my char to around 160. But when I was trying to login in the game using another phone, I noticed that my char's level is 140.

I guess that there is a problem to load the save file of my character.

Please help me to fix this problem.

2. George

User deleted

This problem is still happening. I did the same, played a little on my phone and then 4 hours on the iPad and I lost those 4 hours after logging in this morning. Guess you can’t play this on more than one device. Ugh

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    I suggest you guys only play from one device and avoid emulators like BlueStacks because people do lose their files like this.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Actually you can play on several phone/computer
    When yo want to exit the game make sure yo disconnect your gaming acount (googleplay or other)
    If it's not enough, you may have to uninstall and reinstall the game to have it load your progression.

Group

Status
    Morto
    don't waste time with this garbage game, you play online uninstall and install lose level, items, time, days of process. this shit is not worth playing.
    Lost level 200, was at 460, went back to 270.

Enviado via ForumFree Mobile

Group

Status
    Morto
    PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: *Do not uninstall & reinstall the game if you are playing on a single device only.*

Jagando's advice on disconnecting the google play account is golden, if this doesn't work you can use your 2nd device to trigger a forced account sync unlike single device users sadly.

5 replies since 1/7/2021, 04:51   221 views