Sacrifice and Dungeon Finder

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Just a few things I have noticed so far that are supper buggy about the game. Sacrifice is not working at all I constantly miss the mobs/boss with this ability. I get close to them amd no matter where I am I miss them so much like 1 out of 30 hits. If even that. And as for dungeon finder I've had it Q'ed for hours and not got 1 group. I start out on R9 and go to R11 but nothing. What's the deal. I even had a friend install the game and Q up when I did, in the same "R" and it did not even team us up. You guys thoughts?

Group

Status
    Morto
    I never use any group/dungeon finder because in every game I have played they always takes hours to find a group if you are lucky to find one.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I have the same problem, I played dungeons with a friend a couple of days.
    And now we can never join each other, though somtimes we can join other players.

4. Joe Jonsons

User deleted

Yes I want play with friends joining dungeons together but I can't why this happens please fix some think that be easier go in everyone, then this game be 1st of 2021 years

Forum Keeper

Group

Status
    Morto
    Dungeon finder is still technically on beta. Sacrifice is not a great skill late in the game so don't use it too much.

4 replies since 7/10/2021, 23:06   227 views