Elegance has a price

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello guys, maybe this forum can help me.

I´m unable to unlock "Elegance has a price" achievement, likely due to a bug of some sort.
    Below are some screenshots of my current setup, I think i´m not missing anything.

I´m playing "mobile Anima on my iPad, version 2.1.3

Maybe "maximum" now means items at level 50 instead of 40, in my opinion that would be nearly impossible to get, considering the drop rate of astralites and astral gear to recycle.

Besides, that would be hugely unfair to newer players.

Thank you all very much

Elegance_Gear_

Group

Status
    Morto
    The gloves are the problem.

I don't know which set of gloves those are but just keep it in your inventory or stash and upgrade some other legendary tier 5 item.

I don't recall for sure if you can use set items at all for that achievement but if you do I'm sure you have to have the complete set.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Thanks for the input, I´ll give it a try.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I still suggest you try that because I made this achievement like four times having change the devices I used to play the game on and losing accounts excetera on the other hand, I will try to make this achievement once again just to make sure nothing has changed since the upgrade/upgrades. The gloves would be the first thing I would try in your case because trying to get everything upgraded to level 50 would be next to Impossible.

Group

Status
    Morto
    So, I changed gloves like you suggested Doddering and still no fun, the achievement didn't unlock.

I´ll keep upgrading other items as I farm resources and gold for them, maybe I´ll get lucky.

If the emblems could be added to the Oboli trader for a reasonable amount of currency, that would be a great troubleshoot. Enabling "glitched players access to the rewards balanced with a sizable amount effort to obtain them. Once the reward was claimed, the achievement would unlock as well.

One point though, I often buy cash-shop items and I really enjoy AnimA, specially on a mobile device. It´s frustrating not to be able to complete it fully.

Thanks again.
    Great game.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I agree with you and that the town should provide more services as an example Mirraw is apparently some kind of passerby who's just passing through town but he never leaves and he never does anything at least not anymore he used to provide access to higher levels but now he's just some kind of bum I say give him a job. In my opinion all those items I don't pick up anymore cuz they're just not that cool, you know the ones I'm talking about. The ones that are just merely magical or rare and while I hardly give a Second Glance to the Epic items, I don't really even look at them. So oh, and my opinion you should take those items and convert them into enchantments. Enchantments on grossly overpowering and that seems fair to me the best one I saw gave me plus two to all abilities and I thought to myself that is absolutely amazing but that is the best I've ever seen so, let me take the more mundane items to him so he can turn them into enchantments because he is at the moment nothing more then a laxidasical hobo and everybody should have a job!

Group

Status
    Morto
    HEY! I solved your problem with this quest. The key is to INFUSE these items. So you're gonna need to get a bunch of Infuse Cores. A real good hack to get those is to go to the trials, get tonnes of oboli and then buy the Tier 4 Rare (gold/yellow colored) chests, the ones that are 1,000 oboli each. The odds are higher that you'll eventually get infuse cores. I'm talking buying up dozens of these. Instead of grinding to get 500,000 oboli to buy just one infuse core, you can most likely get 5 or 6 infuse cores from the Tier 4 rare chests, though it might take a bit, so don't get discouraged. I've tried it out with several different characters at different levels and all had the same result. Hope that makes sense! And good luck!

Group

Status
    Morto
    I think the MAX level is not 40 anymore, so you probably have to upgrade all of your equip to 50.

It is the same for the other one where you have to upgradecall classes to level 150. First there were only 3 classes, then 5 and now 6.

So I think the items are good, but all need 10 more levels.

HungryDaddy
    Good tip for the InfusionCores, but all of his equip are all ready infused.

It says" upgraded to the maximum level", before ot was 40, but now the maximum level is 50.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Oh dang, you're right. those are all infused. Guess they need to go up to lvl 50. I feel like devs should change that to just lvl 40 given how incredibly hard and rare it is to get astralite and demonite.

Another person suggested making it possible to convert cabalite and pyrite into astralite and demonite, similar to how you upgrade gems. But make it so that 1,000 cabalite = 1 astralite so there is still a bit of a grind. It's really the only way to make the upgrade system accessible. Either that or make astralite and demonite purchasable with oboli.

Group

Status
    Morto
    1000 cabalite!? That is a lot of gold for recycling. And then how much will the upgrade cost?
    I play since season 1, when there was this dupe glitch. So i have plenty of cabalite and gems and i have billions if gold.
    I am lacking escense and oboli
    I even had like 20 enchants with +2 all abilities, now only 6 left.

HungDaddy
    You also play offline?

Try this link, it is my forum where i post my offline characters.

https://discord.gg/cqYK8XCNdY

Group

Status
    Morto
    Yeah the idea would be to make it possible to convert cabalite into astralite and demonite. Dunno about you, but so far I've had a HELLUVA time finding astralite and demonite since this latest release.

Also been playing since the beginning. Keep building new characters, trying out different builds, but my main guy (archer/warrior) was running with maxed out gold find/magic find gems in all slots, so I've accumulated a lot of wealth. He's basically my banker that I use to upgrade equipment for my other characters. Like a sugar daddy.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I have 16.000 MF o my mage-archer all tier5 equip, so need to get upto tier6 so i have like 20.000 MF

Is there even a max? I missed the MF glitch. Havecseen people with 20M mf

Group

Status
    Morto
    JESUS. 20 million? I can't even.... wow.

Also: you're screenshots of your character on that discord link look awesome. Makes my mage/necromancer PALE in comparison. That's a helluva build!

Group

Status
    Morto
    Still, seems a bit steep for me, pushing the upgrade "cap to 50, I mean this because I was able to unlock "The Perfectionist with my gear at 40.

Any suggestions where to obtain 270 astralites ?

Group

Status
    Morto
    This is my ONLINE mage. My farmer.
    Attached Image
    Screenshot_20220316-093707_Anima

21 replies since 9/3/2022, 14:22   955 views