The game is not installed from Google Play

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    IMG_20220501_163702It is downloaded, and after installation, such a window writes that it has not been updated:

"The application
    "AnimA ARPG (Action RPG 2021)" could not be installed
    Try again. If that doesn't help,
    follow the troubleshooting tips"

Phone: Xiaomi Mi8 Pro
    Firmware: Miui 12.5.2

Edited by Animata - 1/5/2022, 15:37

Forum Guru

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Animata @ 1/5/2022, 17:20) 
    IMG_20220501_163702It is downloaded, and after installation, such a window writes that it has not been updated:

"The application

Now it will sound strange, but have you tried downloading the game not from the Play Market, but from other sources?

Group

Status
    Morto
    CITAZIONE (Mortuus Silentium @ 2/5/2022, 09:08) 
    CITAZIONE (Animata @ 1/5/2022, 17:20) 
    (IMG:https://upload.forumfree.net/i/ff13832234/...0501_163702.jpg)It is downloaded, and after installation, such a window writes that it has not been updated:

"The application

Now it will sound strange, but have you tried downloading the game not from the Play Market, but from other sources?

Yes, I downloaded a hacked version to try, but I deleted it and already installed the original from the Play Market. It's all strange, but I found a solution. Suddenly someone will have the same. In general, I downloaded and installed version 3.0.0 and the cache to it, it started normally, after which I went to the Play Market and just updated and version 3.0.3 got up without problems. Maybe it's really because of my hacked version that I tried. Thank you all :)

Forum Guru

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Animata @ 2/5/2022, 19:30) 
    QUOTE (Mortuus Silentium @ 2/5/2022, 09:08) 

Yes, I downloaded a hacked version to try, but I deleted it and already installed the original from the Play Market. It's all strange, but I found a solution. Suddenly someone will have the same. In general, I downloaded and installed version 3.0.0 and the cache to it, it started normally, after which I went to the Play Market and just updated and version 3.0.3 got up without problems. Maybe it's really because of my hacked version that I tried. Thank you all :)

In this life everything is possible) Contact with pleasure :)

3 replies since 1/5/2022, 14:20   173 views