Skill points no longer increase with level up

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    after using a memory stone to redistribute all the points. I can no longer distribute skill points after a level up. it always shows 0. If I use another memory stone, all points are available. How can I fix this?! thanks

after i used this stone - see picture. since then it bugs.
    Attached Image
    IMG_20220822_144254

Group

Status
    Morto
    Distribute your skill points before you level up again.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I tried it. unfortunately didn't help. even so, only skill points are available at level up. no talent points. and it affects all characters now, warrior, mage, hunter, on all now the same problem.

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Tobias Niedermaier @ 23/8/2022, 06:39) 
    I tried it. unfortunately didn't help. even so, only skill points are available at level up. no talent points. and it affects all characters now, warrior, mage, hunter, on all now the same problem.

Please post a screenshot of your character screen before and after using the stone of memory. Or at least before and after your next level up. I need more information.

Group

Status
    Morto
    You do not get any more skill points after your character reaches level 200. Doesn’t matter how many times you reset your current skill points and distribute them, after lvl 200 you stop getting additional skill points with each level up. You do, however, continue to get 5 stat points per level until you reach max level 1,500.

4 replies since 22/8/2022, 13:49   215 views