HELP

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    I lost level 200, I was at 460, I went back to 270 I had uninstalled it and installed it on the same cell phone that rage

Enviado via ForumFree Mobile

Group

Status
    Morto
    Try reinstalling again at this point it can't hurt any worse and there is the possibility that you get the right data.

Ohhh! Just thought of something that *May* work.

Try logging out of the game, create a 2nd Google account and make a dummy game account & character.

Now in the game you will be able to login back and forth between accounts which *May* sync you with your lost data.

It sucks, but it's worth the effort to at least try to save your lost time and money.

Other than that all you can do is wait for the devs to respond to a customer service email or on here if they even do here, I'm new here so idk what admin activity is like here.

If the 2nd account trick works let me know and I'll revise my multi-device fix tutorial to include the single device fix as well.

People need to be warned not to Uninstall the game because it appears to be treating the installs like device hops.

Group

Status
    Morto
    I already did that I added another email and nothing comes back, I give up this garbage game

Enviado via ForumFree Mobile

2 replies since 1/11/2022, 23:07   61 views