Hack, Bug

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    I have a few questions

1. On the same android device.
    I am logged into 2 accounts @gmail.com.
    The character in the first Gmail opened 5 chests.
    Then the characters in the 2nd Gmail can also open 5 chests without having to load.
    So the question is: Are the characters in the 2nd Gmail considered cheating?

2. In 1 Gmail account. There are 2 characters. If character 1 has a cheating violation. Character 2 does not commit cheating.
    So is the 2nd character counted as cheating or not?

3. Character using Item cheat. But when passing Lost Dungeons, don't use that cheat item.
    So the character can reserve the Lost Dungeons rating or not?
    Written for AnImA - The Game

Group

Status
    Morto
    what i am hearing is "how do i cheat" the anti cheat flagging system ... dude if you want to hack and bot and dupe and this gives you enjoyment go for it ... just don't do it where people are competing for season ratings or other such status symbols that are earned ... if you do ... well i hope the you understand physics ... for every action there is an equal and opposite reaction ... say something like account deleted, perm a ban,or other such consequences ... i mean really you are not smart enough to cheat ... you are asking how to get away with stuff in the official game forum ... really? you dont think the devs read this? ... COME From the DARK SIDE "Darth" the force will be with you still ...

1 replies since 14/4/2023, 12:12   257 views