Suggestions

Just some quality of life improvement ideas

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hi

Been playing this game for ever and still keep coming back to it. Just saw that a new map was added on, which is hella hard to beat, but I enjoy that.

One thing that always annoys me is the text that pops up on the screen identifying the items added to your inventory. Not necessary. All my characters are lvl 1500 and currently just grinding for Astralium points and better/higher tier legendary gear. If that text that pops up on the screen could be removed (or even give me an option in the menu to disable it) that would be great! Basically all the items I'm picking up from dungeons are just being recycled for gold.

AND to add to that point, what about an option to just auto turn all non legendary or epic gear into gold instantly? Instead of picking up items that I KNOW I'm gonna sell for gold via my pet, why not just add in an option to automatically turn it into gold once it hits my inventory. Again, once you reach the max level (and really after lvl 200 when you can start equipping good legendary gear) there's no purpose in collecting all these items that you know are just going to be converted to gold.

Adding to that: I have several characters with a ridiculous amount of gold, in the billions. Try as I might I will never spend it all. Would be great if there was a shopkeeper in town that would let me exchange the gold my character has for a gold nugget. Then I could more easily transfer that gold over to say a new character, or one that needs it more than my main. Would make playing with multiple characters that much more fun.

Just some ideas. Hope you're receptive to them. Thanks for reading!

And thank you for making such an enjoyable game!

Group

Status
    Morto
    i dont see the point of, picking up items to sell ... its Sooo un-necessart, even without a full set of Topaz gems, like every pile of coins i walk over is 150k when im farming astrial points and Gear.
    why bother ?? what i think would be more efficient would be a larger pick up area so you dont have to cross directly over the item ... just in the general direction of the drop and it picks up would save a lot of messing around ... a "quality of life" game enhancement ... even if you put that in the shop for sale ... i would pay like $2.49 for that

Group

Status
    Morto
    Or better yet, make your familiars/pets pick up the items for you! They're not doing much else - aside from the extra buff to stats - just wandering around, not even trying to help you in combat. Make them pull their weight for once and pick up my items so I can scrounge for as much gold as possible!

Group

Status
    Morto
    i like the idea of pets picking up stuff .. other games have done this, i still dont get the pick up stuff to sell it ... yeah i get scrounge as much (gold) resources as possible but stopping to sell stuff is so inefficient , i get more, faster by just keep moving to the next mob. thats just me and my play stile. its about doing things the way that you enjoy playing the game. So DEVS there you go... broader pick up range is a requested enhancement

3 replies since 1/5/2023, 21:11   247 views