How to change difficulty

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    After beating Kraahl, where is the difficulty slider? Where is it at on the waypoint? Is it hidden?

Group

Status
    Morto
    Step on the waypoint to open the world map. Look at the top of the map. The difficulty level is there with a left arrow and a right arrow to adjust.

Group

Status
    Morto
    That's not the last boss once you kill him go back to town there should be a new npc

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello i have Restart anima and try my Non season Char. My Problem is that i am Not able to Change the difficult Level after Beat kraal. My question is Why i am Not able to Change from hard to Nightmare ? I Need help. I have tried all helps but nothings fits.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Read the response above from nightbladejay

Group

Status
    Morto
    This npc and the hidepoint is Not available for me . I have reinstall the game . Search the whole town . At the waypoint is this New point not there.

Group

Status
    Morto
    when does the season restart? I have a long time waiting.

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Mario Schommen @ 13/8/2023, 08:16) 
    This npc and the hidepoint is Not available for me . I have reinstall the game . Search the whole town . At the waypoint is this New point not there.

You can only change difficulty level once you defeat Kilimgor in the Icelands
    If you are on Normal difficulty you should have seen the NPC Dike who will start you on the Go North quest.

To get to the Icelands you go to the Waypoint map and jump to Baldur's Heights (the sailing ship icon near the top of the Broken Kingdom). This will set you down at the Hidden Naval Dock. From there you take the ship to Odenor Village the base in the Icelands. From the waypoint in the village you will find a new set of locations to unlock. You will eventually reach Ra'Gath Fortress where Kilimgor can be found. Once he is defeated you should go back to the village waypoint.

On the Odenor Village waypoint display you will see pointers on the end of the NORMAL banner on the upper right corner. Click on the right one and your difficulty should increase to HARD. (you can use the left hand pointer to decrease difficulty too.) To go back to Fortress of the Order (the Broken Kingdom base) there is a <-- arrow on the bottom-left edge of the map that will display the Broken Kingdom locations for you. You can also take the ship back to the Broken Kingdom's Hidden Naval Dock. Opening a portal from there will take you back to Fortress of the Order base from where you can start the whole thing over again.

7 replies since 31/7/2023, 02:50   259 views