granatiere granitico

Group

Status
    Morto
    winner_third_h4h

Group

Status
    Morto
    Yes you can. You are already wearing upgraded items, so you must be able to do it.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Has your character done the The Vedjay’s Power quest that allows you to upgrade items?

Group

Status
    Morto
    I call b******* I completed the question I still can't do it every time I put anything in it says oops I can't do that I can't do that I can't do that I see the white Halo saying I can put the stuff in the envelope I just can't do it I can't upgrade it's refusing to and I've done everything that I've ever gotten but it says only epic or legendary I put in an epic or I put in a legendary it won't work what the absolute f*** game is rigged to piss you off.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Corey, your comment isn't very clear. It's all one big sentence and you are using terms like "halo", "question" and "envelope", that don't seem to fit.

My guess would be you are trying to upgrade with Cabalite (Yellow) first before you have done the 20 upgrades with Pyrite (Purple). In other words, you are using the wrong upgrade material.

Perhaps you could use the IMG tag to include a picture of what you are trying to do when it rejects you.

5 replies since 21/10/2023, 12:57   294 views