Help with dungeon.

there some trick or something?

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Is there a way to solo? I'm missing out on all sorts of stuff because I can never que in. No one seems to ever be on. Or is there some trick or something? This is so irritating.

Group

Status
    Morto
    The game is great, best ever, but seems to be abandoned by most now...especially the Devs. Last update was last December and unless there's another soon, the game is dead. I've given up for now halfway thru CHAOS, with no more ways to lvl up aside from grinding for hours a day for difficult ASTRALIUM points.

As for the Dungeon Finder it's hit and miss getting paired up...and almost always miss nowadays. There is no solo. Best way is to find a friend to meetup at the same time/same lvl. I hope there is an update soon, but not optimistic. Good luck.

Edited by Sevin Dee - 12/28/2023, 02:12 AM

Group

Status
    Morto
    QUOTE (Sevin Dee @ 25/12/2023, 11:19) 
    Last update was last December

The game Android version was updated to version 3.1.2 on 31st October 2023.

Group

Status
    Morto
    Thx for that info! Was not aware and hve started playing agn. Update was around the time I stopped playing 2 months ago. Seems nothing new or improved,tho hve been able to make some progress. Am nearly to the end of the game CHAOS-KEMEROT PASS III. Cheers

3 replies since 18/12/2023, 11:52   144 views