I'm a new player, can anyone help me?

I need some tips about the game

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    I'm a new player, can anyone tell me if it's still possible to get the ring that activates other sets? and the dragon slaying bow I still have with me in the oboli chest, it has already opened a lot but none came. I'm grateful if anyone can help

Group

Status
    Morto
    well i just had a Dragon slayer bow drop today
    the ring that completes sets is a plus 3 skills ring and i have not seen one ever
    drop ... i have seen others find it in some secret level in an old version of the game
    but i don't know about the current version ... being a moderately experienced player ... which i will describe as DPS ... i have played to the 220-240B dps and was struggling with the end game, the odd side of that is i haven't gone into the lost dungeons hardly at all even though i know there are many splendid items that are only in there
    that ring may drop there ... the other thing is i only play offline as the leader boards have obviously been hacked and i have had many MANY hard earned , long grinding items disappear from my stash and right of my character. so i play off line ONLY so their servers dont eat my best items and waste my grinning/farming,time
    it really pissed me off ... i just play casually now so for what its worth ... i advise offline play only

Group

Status
    Morto
    Yes the Covenant/Brotherhood rings, that act as an extra item in any set, are still available. The monster that carries the portal to the special area that they are located in (Temple of Idols) can only be found in 3 locations: Kalan Dur's Forest, Devahri Desert, and the Black Lands. And even then not all difficulty levels seem to spawn the portal monster (Guardian of Worlds). I think I have only seen Guardian of Worlds spawn in Hard and Hell. (Hard gives you level II rings and Hell level IV ones). Finally when you get to Temple of Idols you have to defeat the boss within (Kamelor, the Valiant) to open his treasure chest which may, or may not, contain a ring. If it doesn't all you get is the kind of rubbish you might get for destroying a barrel.

The Dragonslayer bow is even rarer. I have only seen 2 of them in the time I have been playing. I have never got one from a Obli chest.

Group

Status
    Morto
    thats crazy .... i have farmed a dozen dragon slayers and not a whiff of the ring
    lol wana trade

Group

Status
    Morto
    ok for the first time ever ... i finally did get one of the set rings today.
    so the answer is yes in the last few days both the bow and ring dropped

Group

Status
    Morto
    ok i got some updates for the new guy and some updates for Fablanta ... love his wiki sight and want it to be more correct ... i have found my second covenant ring both times in the Kalan Dur's Forest level 2 from the Guardian of Worlds, hard gives a tier4 ring hell gives a tier5 ring, i have seen in chaos its the forest level 3 that can give a porthole that can be re-run multiple times to get the tier6 rings, IF ... you teleport out and then go back to that level. i have found my second dragon slayer, one of them from an Obli chest. also Mr. Fablanta your wiki fan sight says in the caves level2 is where the vipers den to get the parts for the 3 brothers quest can be found, i had it appear 3 times in a row on level 3 of the caves ,also when going into the one for the skeletal king to get the part for the 3 brothers ... you have to be an appropriate level for that dungeon of it wont drop ... that happened to me 2 times ...hope this helps everyone .... also when hunting for a particular item ... i have to assume an intelligent game design ... if that is true ... the game will drop items "mostly" appropriate for that class of character, SO ... a hunter/hunter class character is the most likely to find a dragonslayer and when you have all of those you want ... you can use Obli to buy a emblem that will change your second class to what ever build you fancy ... GL

5 replies since 11/2/2024, 08:19   235 views