Returning player

Been away from game for a very long time.

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Last time I play it was still only skirm/mage/archer so its been a minute. Looking to make a new character and start playing again but was wondering what combinations people are using these days.

Group

Status
    Morto
    i suggest you start with a mage/ cleric, max out (and their synergies), magic orbit, ring of fire, mace mastery and magic shield. this combo is a good farmer and will give you a taste of the current state of this abandon ware ... don't buy anything as (last i checked) there were 1500 complaints of buying things and not receiving what they paid for , GL

Edited by John Grant - 3/30/2024, 04:18 PM

Group

Status
    Morto
    here is a BIG tip ...
    as early as tier 2 items you can get a ring of the covenant in the K. Forest from the guardian of worlds
    ( big rock guy with a red porthole on his head) kill him, go in the red porthole (this is the temple of idles ) ... this ring matches all sets of any level ... so look for the set rings and ammies that give bonuses to experience and magic find, with only 2 pieces of the set (the ring of the covenant counts as one piece) and mix them of different tier levels to double up on the bonuses, at sufficient skill levels the above cleric/magic user can farm the trial of the gods by just standing there with the auras selected as your active skills. if you cant succeed with this guy as a farmer for the build of your choice ... find something else to do

Group

Status
    Morto
    ok last tip ... obviously the item you want to infuse into the ring of the covenant is the +3 all attributes ammy (certitude) ... i have a speculation ... haven't confirmed this yet ... if you are wearing the set ammy/rings that gives bonuses to experience (shibana's set)... this bonus applies the the "experience" that you get from killing the champion (Blue) monsters that gives you points to the astralium ... this "experience bonus" applies to those astralium points (i speculate this)... helping you fill out the astralium faster ... AND ... if you want to quadruple up on the experience ... infuse the Shibanas sets (2 different tiers) infuse them with garamund's brightness rings for more experience ... the same thing goes for the magic find set (edonds set) infuse them with greed to get a whole lot of magic find in a small space .... shout out to Fablanta , go check out his fan wiki sight, its very helpful

Edited by John Grant - 3/30/2024, 05:21 PM

3 replies since 26/3/2024, 03:05   129 views