can anyone tell me anything about what the halo looking thing is

« Older   Newer »

Group

Status
    Morto
    Hello i just started playing a few month's ago and was wondering what the gold halo looking thin ig in the spin wheel the one were you watch an add and get to spin it also is it even posable to get it and the infuse stone on there as i have tried for hours every day for a month like 8+ hours and have landed on every space except those two i mean by the time i was done i had like nearly 40,000+ of the coins to buy the mistery boxes a close to a billion in gold and so many of the 2 boxes that if i had the inventory space to fill withthem it woild have taken 30-40 in not more tabs so can anyone tell me any thing about the halo looking thing and if there is some kind of block tat limets those two spaces or is the chance to land on them like in the -10000s or something

Group

Status
    Morto
    If referring to the white box, it gives u the OPPORTUNITY to PURCHASE 🤣 for $1.99 a pair of decorative wings with which u can adorn your character. They're not free and they add zero skill points nor any benefits. Not worth it. The Infuse Gems and Cabalite are the best the Wheel has to offer.

1 replies since 19/4/2024, 01:07   54 views